Chapter 17 - Finnick POV with an additional Tobias POV

TOBIAS POV
I lean in. She doesn't slap me, she doesn't do anything to stop me. And I swear I see her lean in too. Her lips are centimetres away from mine. I can hear her quick breaths. She must be as nervous as me. We are about to kiss when somebody says something and I snap back into reality.

FINNICK POV
I see Tobias about to kiss Tris and I really can't help but make snide remark or some sort of sly comment. I mean that is my purpose on this Earth, to make people feel uncomfortable, it's just a habit.
They don't seem to notice me hovering over their table.
"It took him 3 weeks, but he finally got the girl. Classic Tobias," I say smirking at them, they were just about to kiss. Do I feel bad? ......Nope!
They both blush the deepest shade of crimson possible. Tobias looks really angry at me. I probably should have thought this though, I mean Tobias can beat me into a pulp if he wanted to. Tris looks slightly annoyed and embarrassed. She picks up her drink and steps on my foot purposely as she leaves to sit with Annie. I don't think Tobias noticed though, he's still fuming at me and I swear if he doesn't calm down, he'll start to have steam coming from his ears. And I think, think, that I can already see the steam forming, yup, yup it's definitely there. I'm a goner.
"Dude I think you might need physiotherapy," I say hoping this might crack him up. It doesn't.
"Dude," he says sarcastically."I think you need to stay out of other people's business,"
Oh oh, he's really angry. I'm already 6 feet underground.
Oh yes, he's leaving. Sigh of relief. Thank god, I don't think I have enough money for a coffin.

Okay now I'm starting to feel a bit guilty. All the girls have started to give me dirty looks, including Annie! This guilt is eating me away. I should probably apologise to Tris. I look around and see Tris talking to Annie by the Roller Ring. She sees me and comes up to me.
"What do you want Finnick?" she asks
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," I say hoping that she'll forgive me.
"Oh, that's okay Finnick, really," she says pleased.
I sigh a sigh of relief. "Oh good, then do you forgive me," I say smiling.
"Oh no Finnick I can't forgive you," she says innocently and can't help but notice a smirk forming under her 'innocence'.
"What? Why?!" I ask shocked.
"I can't say," she says, but as she walks past me, she whispers something my ear.
"And Finnick watch your back," she says quietly dropping all pretence of being innocent.
Well that wiped the smile of my face. And now I'm seeing Tris in a new light, a pure evil light!
I walk over to Annie.
"Hey," I say still shocked.
"Oh hey," she says. She has her back to me, she's watching the roller skaters.
I'm about to say something when Annie turns around and without a spilt hesitation she kisses me full on the lips. I'm so shocked, but yet elated. I kiss her back, but as soon as I start to kiss her she pulls away.
She looks shocked as well.
"Wait! You're not Marvel," she says staring wide eyes at me and walks away giggling.
What has happened to this world?! What?! This is so confusing, why did she mistake me for Marvel?! I'm full of anger. I follow Annie's giggling self as she walks to the juice bar. Then I see it! Tris laughing nonstop and staring at me. I watch in anger as Tris high-fives Tobias and they both crack up into fits of laughter. Damn them!