Chapter 16 - Tobias POV

I watch Peeta hurriedly shove his skates on and head to where Katniss and Gale are. He looks really anger about something. I turn my gase back to where Tris is. She's talking to Cato. I decide to go onto the Roller Ring and have a skate (and no it's not because I'm jealous). I skate over to where Tris and Cato are.
"Hey Tobias," Tris says when she sees me. She looks really glad to see me.
Cato doesn't.
"What do you want Tobias?" he spits at me.
"I want a lot of things," I say turning to look at Tris. She blushes.
Cato coughs loudly. I turn to him.
"Yessss," I say.
"I was talking to Tris before you came," he says angrily.
"And now I am," I say.
Cato is about to say something but Tris buts in.
"Okay guys, clearly you both want to talk to me, so I have a solution," we both look at her expectingly.
"...Why don't you both just talk to each other," she says cheekily as she pushes me towards Cato. I give her a death stare as she skates of to talk to Chris at the juice bar. I mange to shake Cato of by telling him that I left my phone at our table, but I'm tempted to punch him in the face by the way he's looking at Tris. I head back to our table and take of my skates. I look over at the juice bar. Christina is talking to Marlene and Peter (who isn't really listening) at a table and Tris is sipping her juice and scanning her surroundings. I get up and head to the counter to pay for a Fuzzi (an iced mango juice thing). Then I take a seat at Tris's table.
"Hey," I say.
She smiles at me. "You got rid of Cato then, did you?"
"That was not funny, I saw what you did there! You were sick of talking to him so you dumped him on me!" I say smirking.
"Okay you got me," she says putting her hands up in triumph. ".... But you got to admit that was a bit funny," she says grinning.
I playfully hit her shoulder. There's a long pause after that, where I just stare into her gorgeous eyes. God, she's beautiful.
I finally speak. "If I were to just lean in and kiss you right now, what would you do?"
"I would slap you," she states nonplused.
"You're worth it,"
I lean in.

Please read if you want the next chapter:

Authors note:
Hey guys,
I so happy that I have more than 1k views! Thanks guys❤️
Anyway I'd like to include some of your ideas, so please tell me what you think:
Who's POV should be next?
Do you think that FOURTRIS is rushed?
Do you think Gale should ask Katniss out?
Thanks for reading, liking and commenting.😉
Luv ya guys 🎡6⃣4⃣🔥