Chapter 8 - Tobias POV

We head out of the cinema. And Tris yells out to Finnick. I watch his smile fade and his face turn pale and I know almost immediately that something is wrong. Peeta and Katniss come out from behind the confectionary stand and we all head out of the cinema. I lag behind to catch up with Finnick. He's at the back of the group.
"Hey dude," I say nudging his shoulder. "What's up?"
"Tobias don't pretend you don't know," he says shallowly.
I shrug. "I seriously don't know," I say. "But knowing you, it's probably not a big deal,"
Finnick must have thought it was a big deal because he stalks of away from me. Tris was watching the whole scenario and she walks up to me.
"Hey Tobias, what happened?" she asks. I like when she says my name.
"Tris, I know you were watching the whole conversation. Don't play dumb,"
"Oh.... So now I'm dumb," she says faking to be hurt.
I blush. "What? No! I think you're really smart and um... pretty," I say smirking.
Now it her turn to blush. "Tobias...."
"No Tris," I say. "Every time I see you I think about our kiss,"
"That was truth or dare!" she yells
"We still kissed," I say pleadingly.
"No stop," she says turning to face me. "As much as I like you-"
But I cut her of. "Wait, you like me!"
She glares at me. "As a friend. I just don't want a boyfriend,"
"But Tris..." I say.
"Come on Tobias, don't be like all the boys who kiss a pretty girl and then immediately want to be their boyfriend," she says.
I instantly feel terrible. I didn't mean to act like that. "I'm sorry Tris,"
"Well Tobias, I don't really know you that well, that's why we're friends.
"So if I knew you well, would you be my girlfriend," I ask slyly.
"Friends, Tobias," she says
"Right. But good friends," I say.
She rolls her eyes at me. But I don't care a new idea has popped into my head.