Chapter 20 - Finnick POV

Annie leaves with Marvel, but Tobias stays at his table staring at Tris. He looks really upset. I look at Tris, she looks really disgusted and angry. She gets up and turns away before hesitating and turning back towards me and punches me hard in the nose, then walks away. I clutch my nose in agony. That girl can really punch. I see Katniss walk away with Tobias at her heel. What did I do?
I walk back to the school alone. When I reach, it's 8:30 and the sun is sinking slowly behind the trees. The school dead quiet and as I bang the door of the boys dorm open. No ones there, but there's a sticky note on my bed that reads:

Annie's missing. Gone looking
-Uri

Oh no! Did she run away?! I grab my jacket up from my bed and dash out of the door. The sun has set by the time I make it outside, so turn on my flash light app on my phone. I run around shouting Annie's name, until I find Uriah, Shuana, Tobias and Tris walking back up to the dorms as a group. In the distance I see pin pricks of lights, probably the others looking for Annie. I'm about to around and walk back to the dorm when something springs to my mind.

*FLASHBACK (a year ago at the boarding school when me and Annie were dating)*
"Come on Finnick," says Annie grabbing my hand and dragging me down the hill.
"I'm coming Annie. What are you showing me?"
"Just follow me!" she shouts to me.
We run down the hill. I run up and lift Annie onto my shoulders. She giggles sweetly.
"Finnick put me down," she says laughing.
I put her down as she leads me though a thicket of trees that opens into a bank with a creek. It looks beautiful.
"What is this place?" I ask.
"It's the place I go when I'm upset or just want sometime alone, but now I want to share it with you,"
*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I whip around and run down the hill, the wet grass squelching under my muddy sneakers. I run though the thicket of trees and then I see her, siting on a tree branch her knees tucked to her chest with her head on her knees, sobbing. I walk up to. She hears my footsteps and lifts her head. When she sees me her eyes widen and she falls of the branch, but luckily I catch her and place her on the ground. She backs away from me.
"I'm sorry?" I say but it comes out as a question.
"How could you?! I thought you still had feelings for me!"
"What?! Yes, I mean no. ..... Yeah," I say.
"So why did you kiss Tris?!" she shouts.
"I was trying to make you jealous! You were with Marvel and I donno... I guess I wasn't thinking straight,"
I can see Annie's eyes fill with tears. She walks towards me and kisses me gently. Wow, I missed this girl.
We break apart and she says softly,
"I love you Finnick,"
"I love you Annie," I whisper.