Chapter 9 - Annie POV

Authors Note:
Hey guys,
Thanks to Jazzpop, the next Chapter is up! Thanks for commenting!
Tell me how you like it!"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I can't believe Marvel asked me out. Okay, okay to be honest, I was actually hoping Finnick asked me out, but I guess what ever we had before is over. I'm still really glad Marvel asked me out. I really like talking to him and he is cute (not as cute as Finnick though). We're going on our first date tomorrow. I'm going to ask Katniss to help me pick out my outfit and Christina to do my hair. Clove and Glimmer are always super excited when one if us girls gets asked out, so they haven't been able to control their giggles.

•Time Laps•

Christina does my hair and Katniss and Tris pick out my dress. They pick out a pink frilly dress with a large white bow tied at the back.
"Aww, An you look gorge!" squeaks Tris.
"Thanks guys," I say smiling.
Marvel picks me up 7:02 and we drive to the dauntless diner. Marvel is very polite and treats me like a women. He orders dauntess cake for both of us and when I offer to pay he insists on paying for the whole meal. At the end if the date I decide that Marvel is a good friend, but I won't go on another date with. I debate whether to tell Marvel this or whether we would just split apart naturally. I decide not to tell him.

When I get back from the date, Tris, Katniss, Glim and Chris are waiting for me excitedly.
"Guys don't even bother. It didn't work out," I say
Their smiles fade away.
"Annie! What happened? Are you okay?"
I nod. "It's not Marvel, it's me,"
Just as Tris comes up to pat me on the back, there's a hurried knock on the girls dorm. Katniss curiously opens the door and we all see Gale looking puffed and stressed.
"Katniss! This is urgent! It's Peeta!" says Gale quickly. Katniss face turns sallow.