Chapter 7 - Finnick POV

Today I plan to ask Annie out. We used to date a long time ago and I still have feelings for. When I pictured the scene we were watching Avengers, but thanks to Tobias (who desperately wants to see Tears in the Willow) I guess I'll ask her before the movie. It's 6:30 and all our subjects have finished. Marvel enters the boys dorm. He just asked Principal Abernathy for permission to go out at 7:30. By the look on Marvels face, we have been granted permission. I go for a shower and carefully pick out what to where. Tobias is sitting on his bed already dressed.
"Tobias, we both know why you voted for Tears in the Willow," I say as I walk towards him and sit on his bed.
"Are you blaming me for wanting to watch a girls movie?" he asks me sarcastically.
"Come on Tobias, I thought you guys were just friends," I say.
"I have no idea what you're talking about," he says hiding his grin as he gets of his bed.

We meant up with the girls in the hallway. They weren't as formally dressed up as yesterday but they all pretty. The cinema is walking distance away from the school. It takes 15mins to get there, but it feels more like an hour with the girls excitedly chatting about the movie. When we finally get there Christina and Tris offer to pay and we head into the movies 10mins early. There's a lot of fuss over the seating arrangement. I end up sitting next to Annie who sits next to Marvel. Marvel sits next to Uriah who insists on sitting next to Christina. Tris sits next to Christina with Tobias to her left. Tobias sits to Peeta's right and Katniss sits next to Peeta with Gale to her left. Clove sits next to Gale with giggling Glimmer to her left and Johanna who we basically dragged to the movies sits at the end with Glimmer to her right. We bought popcorn for only seven of us, so we ended up sharing. The ads go on for at least 15mins and the actual movie starts at 7:45. I see Tobias fake yawn and put his arm around Tris, but she isn't that oblivious, she slaps his hand away looking angry and shares her a popcorn with Christina instead of Tobias. I notice Gale slip away half way thought he movie. The movie is incredibly boring and it seems like Tris agrees because some part though the movie she turns to talk to Tobias.

I turn to Annie, but Marvel is talking to her. I decide to get a refill of Fanta. So I leave the cinema. It's 9:00 and the movie is still going. Gale is sitting on the couch on his phone and at the confectionary stand Peeta and Katniss making out. The lady at the counter seems weirded out.
"Found the movie boring?" I ask paying for my drink.
Peeta and Katniss break apart.
"What? Oh, the movie's still goin," asks Peeta dazed.
I roll my eyes at him and head back to the cinema taking a long time to climb the stairs, but I haven't even made it to the top of the stairs. When everyone comes down laughing, Annie clinging on to Marvel.
"Finnick!" yells Tris. "You missed all the fun. Marvel asked Annie out and she said yes!"
Well....isn't that just great. Just great.👿

ḀͦU̥ͦT̥ͦH̥ͦO̥ͦR̥ͦS̥ͦ N̥ͦO̥ͦT̥ͦE̥ͦ:

H͙e͙y͙ G͙u͙y͙s͙. Please comment. Tell me whose POV you want it to be in comments. If you are first to comment your POV, I'll use it and mention you😀 I will not be writing another chapter until someone comments their POV.
Thanks Guys!
Hope is stronger than F̶E̶A̶R̶ doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up!

See you soon to see what Finnick does.
Ps. Comment whether you want Peeta to keep dating Katniss or Gale.
If you want more FourTris or any other ideas that I can include!
Love you guys.🎡🔥