Chapter 26 - Uriah POV

Will turns to face Marlene who had just entered the room. She looks shocked at what he just said. I is awkwardly shuffle my feet and pretend to be extremely interested with a beetle that's scuttling across the carpet. I look down. I can't leave the room and pretend I need to go to the bathroom because they are blocking the doorway. 

"I..... URRRRRRR," stammered Will, staring at Mar with outright embarrassment. 

"It's okay Will, I kinda maybe like you too," she says shyly.

My jaw drops. This is really surprising! I mean I thought Mar liked me. I don't really like her that much (not at all actually), but I mean I thought that she'd always LOVE me. This is soon WEIRD. I look up to see why they stopped talking and I see them pressed together, KISSING! WTF! I push past them knocking Will and they look up at me shocked. Scowling, I  leave the room slamming the door. 

ERRRR. Seriously, get a room, for gods sake! GROSS. As I leave the room, I bump into Cato. He looks stressed and totally not his cool, calm self. I frown, as he hurries past me down the hall to the girls dorm. I am really confused. Has this world turned upside down or somethin?

I bump into Chris in the hallway. I don't know what make me do it, but right there, I lean and kiss her. She's shocked as she pushes me of her. I try apologising. I guess that maybe I thought sh'd kiss me back. What was I thinking?

"Im sorry Uri, I can't. I like-I like Will," she says blushing.

My mouth drops. Why do 2 girls like WILL and none ME?!!!!!