Pt.5

Author note —— Please go read.
Lukas City - spin-off book - dedicated to Lukas Cloud and Olivia Brooklyn.
—-

Backstory part one.
Avery

The landscapes of NewYork are very beautiful during the winter.

The best part of Christmas here in NewYork is the snow that coats the city.

Walking through the streets and into a school. I'm put to a stop when Liv, my best friend, jumps onto my back.

"Avery!" She yells.

I manage to catch her, as we both laugh before i put her back down.

"Hi Liv" i say.

"How was your weekend?" She questions me as we head to class.

"It was okay and yours?" I question back.

"Alright, nothing much happened" she says as we make our way into the classroom and find our seats.

"Do you think that Dalton Sky will be here today" Liv smirks at me as i roll my eyes.

Dalton Sky, the hottest boy on campus and his best friend since birth Lukas Cloud.

They are your average popular fuck boys.

New girl every day, attached to the side and then they dump them the next day.

"I still think that he has an eye for you" Liv tells me.

"Maybe, but I'd never date him" i say as soon as him and his friend walk through the door.

Late as usual, me and Dalton lock eyes for a few seconds before he smirks and turns to face Lukas while they sit down by there table.

"What a dick!" I say to myself, however Liv catches me while staring at Lukas.

"Mhm. Right." She says as i gently hit her arm.

"Olivia Brooklyn!" I chuckle and she smiles, proud of herself.

The lesson starts as usual, with us going through the topic and then a bunch of pointless tasks to do with it.

Dalton occasionally looks at me, and when i make eye contact he looks away.

Liv is sure that he has a "crush" on me, but i know that he only wants my attention so then he can have my body and dump me like it didnt matter to him.

I'm not giving him that.

When school finished i was offered an invitation to attended a party with Liv.

At first I wasn't sure, but Olivia worked her magic and persuaded me to go.

So now, me and her are at my house getting ready.

Liv goes for a black casual dress and curls her thick black hair.

She applies countless of mascara onto her eyes, leaving her face blank of foundation and a couple strokes of shimmer eyeshadow, peach blush, some highlighter and finishes off with some gloss that she puts into her bag.

I settle for a red casual dress, with lace and put my brown messy hair into a pony tail. I wasn't going to put on any makeup but Liv drags me back into my bedroom to apply some for me.

I leave the house in, mascara, red eyeshadow, blush, highlighter and lipgloss. The lipgloss is even put into my bag.

The party is livid.

Hundreds of drunk teenage people, indoors and outdoors.

I look at Liv "are you sure that this was a good thing?"