Pt.45

Authors note: this chapter is about Lukas and Olivias Backstory, how they got together and will be in their POVs. Please go read - Lukas City - spin-off book - dedicated to Lukas Cloud and Olivia Brooklyn.

--
Olivia
--

I sit in his living area and think to myself.

Why did he, of all the places he couldve taken me, did he bring me back here.

Does he trust me that much as to give me his house key and allow me to roam around his house.

Is this going to be the new normal now. If so, does this mean im going to always be here when he isnt, or when he is also.

I'm not confused just curious.

Because deep down, even though its happening fast, i woulnt mind it.

Staying here.

Being with him.

I've always thought i had a crush on him, always thought that it was normal and apart of me so i kept it with me.

But now, now i feel its turning into more then that.

And i dont know if he feels a certain type of way...

—-
Lukas
—-

I stand in the corner of Dalton leaning over a drained Avery.

I guard the door even though no one is coming.

"She won't speak to me" he shouts, he takes her neck but doesn't grip it tightly.
She manages to sigh.

"Dalton" i roll my eyes, as he continues to just watch her looking up at him.

"Dalton stop" i grab his shoulder, he lets go of her easily and shakes his head.

"I wasn't hurting her, however if she don't speak to me what else must I have to do" he says.

"Maybe try and give her time" i whisper behind him.

Avery looks down at the floor.

Dalton leaves the bunker and I'm left down here on my own.

"Lukas" she says, as i turn toward her and kneel to reach her height.

"Can you pass me the water?" She asks and I do so.

Helping her with her tied up hands to drink it and think to myself, at my home, I have her best friend who thinks she is dead. Yet here I am, beside Avery as she drinks the water from the bottle that's in my hands.

"Anything else" I question her, she shakes her head and i stand back up and leave the bunker.

Walking toward Dalton, I can't help but overthink. I never thought this was a good idea to begin with, I never knew that he would actually do it. Now he has, not only do I have to lie and keep up an act but I have to also do so in a way that no one would find out.

So Olivia don't find out about Avery.
So Dalton don't find out about Olivia.

So then Avery don't find out about Olivia.
So then Olivia don't find out about Dalton.

—-

"I need you to go to Russia" Dalton says by his desk in the office.

"Why now" i ask him, before closing the door behind me and walking toward my chair in the corner.

"Unfinished business with Wilson" he tells me, as he also goes on about the plan.

The plan being me going to Russia, to spy on Wilson and his doings and then inform Dalton on his plots and plans.