Pt.28

Dalton
—-
I leg it downstairs, I have never run so fast in all my life.

But she is nowhere to be found.

I start to panic, thinking that the reason why she stayed was only because she wanted me. Now that I have stolen something from her, she's gone. She used me.

I call her phone multiple times with no answer, i call Lukas I even call Olivia.

Olivia didn't answer, however Lukas did.

"Where is she?" I ask him, his voice so raspy that i believe I woke him up.
"I dont know, who are you talking about?" He says over the phone.

I slump myself onto the sofa, "who do you think, Avery, she is gone" i tell him.
"Gone, gone where?" He asks me, I roll my eyes at him over the phone.

"Seriously, how long have you slept?" I question him, he sighs then mumbles.

"Lukas, I'm scared okay. Can you help me find her" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'll come over" he says through the phone.

I end the call, then lay on the sofa all while just thinking about last night, just thinking about her.

An hour or so later, and I'm in the car with no other then Lukas Cloud.

He's very much so awake now, and we've managed to get in contact with Liv, well, Lukas did. It worked out well I'm our honour though as we were able to get Avery's location from her.

"She's been with Olivia all day, the least she could've done is tell me. Not have me worry" i say toward Lukas who just slumps himself in the drivers seat.

"Well, now she's currently in the night club getting it on. Isn't this the one you kidnapped her from?" I nudge him after what he just said, all he does is laugh.

"Oh she is so dead" i say to myself under my breath.

—-
Avery
—-
The only way to heal a broken heart is a party.

I always remember Olivia telling me that, and right now, it suits this situation.

After a beautiful few weeks, and an amazing night I happen to come across a video. A video of Dalton Sky all over some girl at a party last night.

That was where he went, that was why he couldn't tell me, that's why the heist was so late, why we probably ended up having sex for in the first place.

To use me. To break me.

So I'm now spending the day down Liv's, not a care in the world and I haven't checked my phone since seeing the vid with Dalton and this so called A girl.

——

Im drunk, it's late and the crowd around me is making me ill.

I stumble up to some boy, a man, he's stood still and allows me to lean into him for assistance.

I end up, somehow, taking his hand in mine.

But he is the one leading me somewhere.

I follow him, still unsure, intrigued and curious.

But that only results in me hurrying out the club, and heading toward a car I know all too well.

—-
Dalton
—-

She heads toward the car, she looks pissed and upset and drunk.

I get out the car, leaving Lukas to watch in the drivers seat.

"What the fuck!" I shout at her.

"What, how did you find me" she slurs.

"Beside the point Avery, you could've told me that-" i pause.