Pt.49

Authors note: this chapter is about Lukas and Olivias Backstory, how they got together and will be in their POVs. Please go read - Lukas City - spin-off book - dedicated to Lukas Cloud and Olivia Brooklyn.

——
Olivia
——

Sadness.

Loneliness.

Brokenness - if that's even a word.

Those are what I'm feeling.

Those emotions are fixed into my soul and they don't plan on leaving.

He spent his hole entire time with me, keeping her a secret from me.

He had me fall for him, through the time spent together and didn't tell me that, all this time, my best friend whose been "missing" is actually alive.

The worst of all is that I keep going back to a week ago, when I left him in his lawn in the rain after he told me he loved me.

I only regret that, nothing else...
But should of I said 'I love you' back and left him, or just left the way that I did?

What would of been easier?

I'm sitting in an hotel room in Harlem.

Because I haven't chosen to go back to my parents house, even though they have told me a tall, mysterious man has been coming and going past the house - making it sound creepy.

However, I know that its only because I haven't been answering him. So he probably thinks I'm ignoring him or that I'm dead.

And here he goes again... speaking of the devil.
His name pops up on my phone screen and I try my hardest not to answer it.
I hold my hands together, so tightly they turn white and just watch his name leave my phone.

I stand, walk over to the kitchen section and grab another coffee.
That's what I've been living off, hot and cold coffee.

A knock at the door is what triggers me. I haven't had any visitors, so why is someone at my door now.

I sigh, before putting my coffee on the desk and then answering the door to see Mason Royal.

"Brooklyn" he says.

"How did you find me?" I ask him.

"Paradise City" he says.

"Perfect...." I roll my eyes.
"What do you want" i tell him.

He crosses his arms, then looks me up and down. "Not much, just wanted to tell you that Lukas is leaving NewYork city" he says.

"Again" i say.

"Another abroad heist yes, however I ain't going, I'm to stay here... Daltons orders."

"Okay" i say.

"Just thought you'd want to know, maybe he won't mind you house sitting while he's away" he says.

"I'm perfectly fine here" i tell him.

I lie.

"No your not" he says, seeing through my bullshit.

"I know that I basically course this shit" he pauses, "no you didn't because without you he probably wouldn't of told me" i tell him.

"He was going to, in his own time... he was planning on it but I shouldn't of just slipped it out on purpose" he says.

"You did it on purpose, why?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I'm sorry on my behalf okay" he says.

"Okay" i say.

"Seriously though, please go and see him or just stay in the house while he's away. He is honestly struggling, everyone can even see it" he says.