Pt.34

—-
Avery
—-

Me and Olivia take the boys to a nice vintage shop in the city.

They just stare down at us and Dalton even lets out a sigh.

Liv laughs.

We enter the beautiful aesthetic of an amazing vintage shop.

Going through every piece of clothing there is.

Racks snd racks later me and Liv are waiting for the boys to walk the runway in the middle of the shop.

The curtains open to see Dalton in a red flowery dress, with his infamous black boots, black nails and blonde messy hair.

Lukas wears a yellow sparkly dress, with his own black boots and no nail polish, however his black hair is still tidy.

Me and Liv laugh and clap as they walk the runway, feeling more and more confident in themselves. Dancing around and having fun.
To be honest, they definitely pull it off.

Dalton jumps down from the runway and chuckles before grabbing a cigarette.

Lukas sits on the side of the runway, and throws a piece of clothing to Olivia.

"Your turn" he says.

Liv smiles and grabs both, me and the piece of clothing.

Dalton just smokes in the corner, leaning against the wall in a red flowery dress.

Minuets later and me and Liv are walking the runway, in baggy male clothes.

Ive got black jeans with chains, a white oversized shirt and my hair slicked back. With a drawn on beard.

Liv, she is wearing blue ripped jeans, a plaid button-up shirt and her hair is in a messy bun while she wears a fake moustache.

In the corner you see Dalton laugh.

On the sofa you see Lukas do so to, however he claps.

Me and Liv dance around and have fun on the runway.

Before Dalton comes back, we are both off the runway and heading to get changed.

"You to coming?" I ask them.
They both look at each other and shrug.

"No" Dalton says to Lukas.
"No" lukas says to Dalton.

"Were good" Lukas tells me.
I smile.

——
Dalton
——

"Your ass is showing" Lukas tells me
"Oh is it, i dont care" i say

"Why didnt we change?" He questions me
"Just shut up and lean down" i tell him

We're sitting on the floor in front of the bank behind a car.

And I'm not even worried about the heist.

I'm worried about leaving Avery on her own.
Well.. shes with Liv but still.

And most importantly...

I'm about to be seen, robbing a bank, in a red flowery dress.

Fucking great!

I shoot my gun up into the air, for the fifth time.
People laugh, people scream... people cry.

However, even though i am oddly dressed for this occasion.
I get what I come in here for.

Lukas, behind the counters withdraws and throws thousands, if not millions of money into bags.

He throws me two as i catch them. Then make my way toward the door.

Police surrounding the area, me and Lukas both set eyes on each other.
"Were not dressed properly for this shit" he tells me.

However, i leave and climb up the wall. And jump onto the roof and jump onto other buildings and through walls and walls off the city.

Lukas follows me, of course, in full stealth mode to.

We make it back to paradise.
I drop down from the wall in front of Avery.
She just blinks a few times before laughing.

Lukas, he drops down seconds after me and smiles.
"What happened Spider-Man" Olivia asks Lukas from behind Avery.

"Not much" Lukas shrugs his shoulders then they both enter the lounge.
I take Avery's hand and walk us through the lounge and to the front desk.
"Am i your Spider-Man" i ask her as she laughs, "indeed you are" she says.

The next day, was not my day at all.

'Paradise Citys very own Dalton Sky, seen seconds before bank heist in a woman's dress.'

Oh, well that's fucking awesome!

"They're big-ing you up bro" Lukas laughs, as Mason beside him takes hold of his shoulder while in a laughing mess.

Dont ask why he still works here, because the answer would be that he is good at it. He is a good man to have for a certain job like this.

So we're civil.

"No, no my ass is plastered all over the news headlines!" I sigh, then run my hands through my hair.

"Just vibe with it" Lukas laughs, as he claps his hands and watches Mason Royal.

"Bro! It's not your ass it's mine" i tell him, then I chuckle while watching them.

However the laughing stops when Coraline enters the office.
Dead silent, she gives me a letter and then smiles before leaving.

I roll my eyes, as Mason decides to follow Cora out of the office but Lukas stays put.

"Can you try and get me off the media" i ask him, he nods his head and leaves me alone in my office.

Olivia and Avery are meant to be in my house.
Ive given them freedom, her freedom, Olivia had it to begin with.
She is allowed to roam around now, but she has to come back to me.
She has to come back 'home', being my house.

In this letter though, it states that she was found in Coney Island with Olivia and that they've booked a hotel to stay there for the weekend.

She didn't tell me.
So, i dont take this nicely.

I know. Shes a big girl, i would of probably allowed her if she told me. Its going against my word, her words and behind my back. Thats what got me so annoyed.

"They're dead" is all i say at Lukas.
He shakes his head, because now he knows, that in this moment in time...

All i see is red.