Pt.50

Authors note: this chapter won't have a Lukas and Olivia backstory. If you want to continue to read their story, love and support them. You can read Lukas City - the spin-off book about them.

—-
Dalton
—-
It has been some time, months and months have past.

Avery still in hospital, my hope still faded - coming and going...

Lukas and Liv still compatible and in love and beside me, no matter what.

The doctor give us an update, since Avery can feel and has so. She keeps reacting to our touch, whenever I get the chance to hold her hand.

Anyway, the doc said that if she doesn't wake up anytime soon then it's over.
There isn't much that they can do.

Even though the wounds have healed, the trauma is still with her.

So, we're all in her room.

Her family, who sadly don't even know about this are no where to be seen.

However, Liv hugs into Lu as I'm sitting beside Averys bed.

She lays there peacefully.

I sit there terrified.

For once in my life, I'm terrified about life outside of this hospital. How would I make out without her, without seeing her, without hearing her, without being with her, without knowing that she is here with me.

It's to unbearable...

However the mood changes ever so quickly.
As I rub my thumb on her hand.

It's dead quiet.

Everyone is silent.

The silence is hard, its terrifying... its depressing.

But then a miracle happened...

Her eyes go wide open...

Avery wakes up.