Pt.29

Authors note - follow the Instagram accounts @fox.glove_17, @dalton.sky and @avery._kimberly. @lukas.xcloud and @olivia.xbrooklyn.
Also TikTok account is @foxglove17💖

—-
Dalton
—-

Lukas sighs as he takes his seat in the corner of my office.

"And she is now currently locked up in a basement" he says.

"Not just any basement, my basement" i cross my legs on my desk.

"All because you guys argued a week ago?" He questions me, to which i roll my eyes.

"Dude! Shes not going to fall in love with you if she-"

"How do you know that she is falling for me" i say, while he closes his mouth shut, then continues his answer.

"If shes going to get locked up then she'd never want to be with you, the reason why she seemed so happy and interested in you before was because you give her your house" he tells me.

I play with my rings on my right hand, then take a moment to acknowledge my tattoos, the ones that i can see anyway.

"Is she still pissed at you over that girl, there has to be something there for her to be upset over something like that" Lukas shrugs his shoulders, as i remove my legs off my desks and rest my elbows on it instead.

"What do you want me to do then, get her involved in the heists, in all the side shit, be apart of the mafia" i tell him.

His eyes widen, then he smiles at me.

No.

No.

Dalton say no.

Dalton Sky tell him no.

"Yeah" i say.

Damn it!

"Yeah sure, that actually doesn't sound that bad considering shes staying anyway, whether she likes it or not" i smile at Lukas.

His face drops and then he laughs.

"Your kind of a crazy psychopath" he chuckles.

"I only am" i tell him, before finally standing up from my chair and heading toward the door.

"Wait, where are you going now?" He asks me, while staying in his seat.

"Well, I'm going to go grab her and, i dont know, do something with her" i tell him.

"Now? Its like nearly midnight" Lukas gets up and puts his hands in his pockets.

"And" i walk out the door being followed by the boy i call my best friend.

"And... she is probably sleeping" he says, as i laugh "fuck sleep" i say while walking into a garage.

"Woah woah woah woah!" Lukas steps in front of me, and takes my shoulders, as i look directly at him.

"What?" I question him.

"Which car are you taking?" He asks, as i look beside his shoulder to see all the options i have.

"The Range Rover, i dont know, why?" He looks over his shoulder then back at me then he shows me a small smile.

"I can drive Lukas" i tell him, he sighs and then lets go off me.

"Yeah, like a maniac" he says, i nudge him while grabbing the keys to the black Range Rover.

"I have you know that I'm a brilliant driver" i tell him while unlocking the car and stepping inside the drivers side.