Pt.10

"We are going to be late"

Lukas says as he waves his hand in front of my face to wake me from my daze.

"And..." i mumble.

"And, this isn't the best situation to be "late" in" he stomps his foot slightly and puts his hands to his sides.

I get up after slouching on my chair in my office, and begin to stretch, while so letting out a huge sigh.

"The casino wont rob itself Dal" Lukas taps my shoulder before i smile at him and begin to walk toward the door.

"You know"

"What?" He says.

"If i didn't have you, where would i even be?" I question him, as i put my arm over his shoulder.

He chuckles, "dead" says Lukas.

We walk through the empty car park to my all black sports car.

"Your driving" Lukas waves the keys at me. I grab them and flip him off before getting into the car on the drivers side.

Lukas enters the passenger side.

"Harsh" he says while putting his hand to his heart.

I shrug my shoulders at him and start the engine.

We both buckle our seatbelts and i do my best to check all mirrors before leaving the dark car park.

On the highway, Lukas decides to blare some music. Even though it isn't my taste, i allow him to vibe in my car while i drive us to our potential resting place.

"You know we might die tonight right?" I shout over the loud music.

"Yeah, but we've been planning this for months."

When the traffic lights go red, i put the car to a stop and turn to face Lukas.

"No pressure" i say.

Lukas nods his head, and as i turn to face the front again the lights go green.

Lukas repeats my words back to me.

"Yeah, no pressure."

The rest of the car ride consisted of Lukas's loud and crappy music, the plan of robbing the casino and the plan B for if we fail the mission.

"Hopefully we wont have to use plan B, if plan A works perfectly and we don't get caught and fail." I reassure Lukas.

All he does is nod as we arrive at our destination.

The lights and drunk business men, with young girls just looking for sex fills my sight of vision for the rest of the night.

Someone, a random blonde girl starts to force herself onto Lukas beside me, as he looks down at her in disgust as she moves her hips around on his lap.

"Yo! Get off him" i confront the girl.

She doesn't budge, instead she just giggles and all it takes is Lukas to stand up, for her drunk body to hit the floor, right by his feet, like a sac of spuds.

"What was that for?" She questions Lukas, staring up at him.

"Wasn't it obvious" he pauses to await her answer, but she says nothing.

"I didnt fancy you grinding yourself up on me" he says.

I chuckle and walk beside him, and then nudge his shoulder.

Standing by another business men, getting a free girl himself, while carrying champagne was the man we were awaiting for.

"Is that him?" I question Lukas, as he turns to face the man.

"Yes, he matches the description" he answers.

Thats all it takes, thats all i need before i make my way toward him.

The lights roam around me, as i reach his table, to which he is leaning on the wall from.

I dont say anything, i just stand with my arms crossed as he takes his eyes of his friend and lays them on me.

"Hello" the man says.

"Uh... hi?" I say as Lukas makes his way beside me.

"Is there something you want?" The man questions us.

"From you? Yes." I say.

"And whats that?" The man challenges me, as i start to clench my fist.

"We were wondering if you could direct us to the men's room, you just seem like the only ... nice person here." Lukas saves me from having to fight a 40 year old business man.

"Oh- uh, yeah there that way" the man points toward a spot in the casino, that to our luck, is empty.

"Perfect" i whisper to myself as Lukas thanks the man and then grabs my arm toward the men's room.

"You ready?" He questions me.

"Hell yeah!" I say, my excitement now showing.

"Did you get it?" Lukas questions me even more, as i smile to myself, i show him my watch that has stole all the details from the man.

"Your the best" Lukas says.

"I only am" i tease.

We get changed in the men's room. Only two other men come into the room when we were changing, but they were to drunk to even notice us in the corner just in our underwear.

When we finish putting on our all black new outfits and our masks that cover up our hole face. We make it back out to the casino and through the side of the party, hopefully, unnoticed.

Then was manage to make our way up some stairs into a hallway that was so narrow, it would make anyone feel sick.

"Come on" i direct Lukas into a room that is full of office junk and money.

"Jackpot!" He says.

"Take as much as you can" i tell him, shoving files and money into a black bag.

Lukas does the same, and then i log into the software using the mans details. Once in, I manage to steal some shit of that to, before getting rid of any evidence.

"Dal" Lukas slightly whispers.

I ignore him.

"Dalton" he whisper shouts.

"What?" I question him.

"Lets go" he answers and then motions me toward the door.

When we leave the room, walk through the hallway and back down the stairs. Were caught by a group of men entering the building.

"Hey!" One of them shouts.

"Run" i direct Lukas, as we both start running around the group and toward my car.

When we get into the car, we notice the men following us. So i turn on the car and manage to drive away without being caught.

But thats not all...

On the highway, they come back.

And as i swerve my car, through the lanes, going as fast as the car can let me.

The chase is finally over, when we reach our base.

Lukas laughs to himself a little before facing me and saying.

"Welcome home Dalton Sky".