Pt.48

Authors note: this chapter is about Lukas and Olivias Backstory, how they got together and will be in their POVs. Please go read - Lukas City - spin-off book - dedicated to Lukas Cloud and Olivia Brooklyn.

Olivia

"You are out of my league" he says.

I smile up at him, then rolls my eyes.

"Maybe your out of my league" i tell him.

"Mhm" he mumbles before taking my hand and leading me through the aquariums.

Where in Coney Island, visiting the sea life centre.

It's been one of my dreams ever since I was a kid.

A little child, a girl who wanted to visit the sharks and all the other awesome fishes and other sea creatures.
Is now standing in the centre of the massive shark aquarium, with her hand in her lovers hand.

As he takes his camera and takes a shit ton of photos, and i chuckle to myself.

"Perfection in my eyes" he rests his forehead on mine.

"That shark looks like you" i say, pointing at the whale shark and smile.

He laughs.

I laugh.

"Okay, well then... that turtle back there looked like you" he tells me, gesturing to the turtle we sore awhile back.

"Oh really?" I ask.
"Really really" he says.

He pecks my lips as i go onto my tiptoes to reach his height, but he still has to lean a little down anyway.

He's really fucking tall.
Or I'm way too fucking small.
Or maybe even both.

But even thought time stands still, and we take our time heading back home.
We're outside a lot up house, that belongs to Lukas Cloud.

But why are the lights even on?

——

I'm standing in the corner, Lukas has been going on and on to Mason Royal for ages about things i have no clue about.
But Mason doesn't get the memo, that he is to leave so he continues to stay put and wind Lu up.

"Listen, Dalton-" Mason pauses.

"Oh, Dal can fuck off" he says.

"But he's currently dealing with Kimberly" Mason slips up.

My face drops.

Lukas widens his eyes instantly...

"What?" I question toward the both of them.

"Shit" Mason says.

Lukas sighs.

"What?" I ask again.

"I'm actually surprised he still hasn't told you, why can't you tell her" Mason tells Lukas.

"Because-" he pauses.

"Tell me what" I say.

"Avery" Mason begins, but Lukas tells me instead.

"Avery is alive" he pauses, "she's been in an underground bunker with Paradise City and i didn't tell you because I thought that, for one, none of this would happen and I also didn't know until it was done."

"Until what was done?" I ask him.

"Dalton kidnapped Avery. She was never dead" Mason tells me.
"And, Lukas knew all about it" he says also.

I shake my head, crumbing ...

Lukas tries to grab my arm, but i push him.
I continue to push him, and hit him and he allows me.