Pt.32

—-
Dalton
—-

"There is no way" i say. While looking down at the laptop, just seeing her name on the screen makes me sick. Makes my stomach turn in twists.

"Whats wrong?" She asks.

"You've got a bounty on your head" i tell her. As Olivia sighs in shock and looks toward her. Avery shrugs her shoulders.

"Is that bad?" She says.

"Yes" Lukas says, "anyone would attempt to kill you for money" he says.
"Kill me!" She says.

"I can stop this though right? Like it hasn't been uploaded anywhere yet, surely we would've known by now" i tell Lukas.

"That could explain though, why she always ended up in hospital, why Harris was bothering you, everything" he tells me.

"You have a point" Liv says, while hugging into Avery.
"What do we do now" Avery says.

"I'm going to delete this document, try and see if i can pose as Harris and stop the bounty and we will go from there" i tell her.

And thats what i end up doing.

—-

Its what I've been doing for the past couple of days and now its Christmas Eve.

There is nothing i can do about the bounty.
Ive tried everything.

The document is deleted and I've posed as Harris to call it off but I've had no luck.

There's a bounty for her, for 30 million someone would kill her.
She isn't safe.

Lukas stays behind, he ends up staying there later then me now. For some reason he enjoys it.

"I'll try again" he says, as he gives me a tighter hug before me leaving.

"Hey bro" i pauses, "merry Christmas" i tell him.
He smiles, "merry Christmas" he says.

—-
Avery
—-

It's Christmas Eve.
Olivia is spending it with her family.
Lukas is spending it somehow... i dont know of.
Dalton is coming back here to spend it with me.
And I'm spending it drinking my life away.

I pour more wine into my glass, the bottle is gone now so I throw it.
I dance around and stumble, me being me, with or without music i love to have fun.

I fancy going for a walk or a drive, but driving isn't allowed when your drinking. When your drunk.

I want to roam the Christmas themed city and feel the breeze, see the lights, all the people, the long buildings all in their glory.

Dalton enters the house, he puts his keys away and then heads in my direction.

He chuckles to himself, as he catches me dancing without music.

"What on earth are you doing?" He questions me.
I stop dancing, stumble back and lean onto the wall, glass of wine in hand and laugh.

"Having fun" i tell him.

"How much have you had?" He asks me, i sigh then down my glass before slamming it onto the kitchen island.

"I want to go out" i pause, he quirks his eyebrow at me. "Around the city, and feel free" i say.

"You dont feel free?" He questions me, to which i shrug my shoulders.
"I'd be more free if you let me" i tell him.

"Not while your like this, your drunk" he says, he walks over to me and takes my shoulders.

"No" i push him off and walk toward the door.

He just watches me.

"Just have fun without me" i say, while heading toward the door.

"I know that I'll have fun without you" i tell him.

"Aye! What" he follows me towards the door.

"Goodbye Mr Sky" is all i say, before grabbing my coat and walking out the door.

He follows after me.

"But thats not my name" he says, while he grabs my hand and i balance against him. 

"Your name isn't Sky. Your name is Sky, your Dalton" i mumble and hiccup.

"Are you high?" He asks, before taking me back into the house.

"No, no Elle" i mumble.

"You are drunk" he slowly says toward me, as i fall back onto the sofa.

"Dalton Elle" i say.

That's my name" he tells me before sitting beside me.

"So Sky is your name, you told me it wasn't Mr -" i pause, as he covers my mouth with his hand. Leaning into me, with his knee in between my legs.

—-
Dalton
—-

I cover her mouth as she mumbles into it.

"Sky, yeah... I know" i say.

I sit back beside her and flick through the tv channels.
Nothing intrigues my fancy so i turn off the tv and sigh.

She lays on my lap, her head on my privacy.
Stay fucking calm.

She senses my tension.
She giggles as she moves her head in order to get comfy.

I roll my eyes, is she really that fucking crazy.

"Fuck off Avie" i mutter as she shakes her head, then gets comfy.

"Your teasing me" i tell her.

"I know" she hiccups and giggles again.

"Well dont" i say.

But she flips herself over, she still lays on the sofa with her head on me, then she takes her soft hands and undoes my pants.

I just watch her.
"Avie" i say.

She removes my pants, she she then removes my underwear.
I'm trying so hard right now.

"Ping" she flicks my dick and it goes right up.
Oh well... I tried.

She laughs, "ha ha" i say.
The fact that it erects just by her flicking it, women really are powerful.

She takes her soft hands, traces it then sucks it.

She deeps throats me.

"Mhm" she pauses, "how does that feel?" She asks me.

"Good" I smirk.

"Oh sweet Jesus" she hiccups.

I laugh, "it's going inside you" i tell her.
"Mhm" is all she says, as she continues to take me on the sofa.