Pt.35

—-
Avery
—-

"Can i ask you something?" I question him.
He looks up from the paper, the news headlines are still of him that night during the bank heist.

"I'm all over the media" he puts the newspaper down on the table, then takes his all time favourite, cinnamon coffee and drinks it.

"Can i go out now?" I ask him, he darts his eyes to me and then puts down his drink.

All i do is smile at him.
"Please" i say.

"Where do you want to go" he asks, his face showing no emotion, its just ... straight.

"Only out with Olivia, i mean, you said that i am allowed as long as i come back here" i tell him.

He sighs, then nods his head. "Yeah, well I'm trusting you" he says.

I smile at him.
"You should" is all i say.

"Well promise me this" he pauses, stands up from his seat and heads toward me. He stands behind me and leans down over me.

"You will always come back to me" he says. I look up at him and smile. "Promise" i say, before he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm going now" he tells me.
"Okay, can i meet up with Olivia" i ask him.
He nods his head before leaving.

Great, i smile.

—-

"Oh come on!" Liv sighs.
"I cant okay" i tell her, as she sits beside me in a local cafe in Boston.
"Why not?" She says.
She takes her vanilla muffin and takes off the wrapper.

"I'm only allowed-" she stops me, "around New York" she says. "Your allowed around New York" she tells me.

"You can go to Coney Island, for the weekend just tell him that you'll be with me" she smiles.

"Alright fine" i say.
No big deal right.

We take our time to get to the island, while there we roam around and have as much fun as possible.

I still have a tiny pit of regret about my bag full of clothes, Olivia said to tell him after he is done with work.

So, for now, we are at a bar beside the hotel we are staying in. Liv plans on getting drunk tonight.

Dalton

I'm alone.
Lukas has decided to stay in Boston.
I'm now on my way to Coney Island, and i do plan on grabbing her arm and dragging her back home.

She fucking promised. She wouldn't runaway, now look what shes gone and done.

I have her location, of course because I'm a crazy psychopath.

She's currently in some bar, planning on getting pissed are we.
Well I'll show you how much i am pissed, and i dont mean by the drink.

I storm in, her behind locked on my eyes.
Olivia laughs, then spots me "uh oh" she says.

Yeah 'uh oh'.
She turns to face me, she smiles up at my lit up red face.

"Hey, hey Dalton" she slurs.
"Woof woof" she hiccups. 

"Are you drunk" i say, but its clearly obvious.
"Why can't I leave the mansion" she asks, even though we are currently not in the mansion, i assume she means my house.
"Because I said because" i tell her.

"Oh grr" she makes a face, and i roll my eyes.
"You know maybe stop drinking, put the bottle down" i direct her while grabbing he bottle from her.