Pt.46

Authors note: this chapter is about Lukas and Olivias Backstory, how they got together and will be in their POVs. Please go read - Lukas City - spin-off book - dedicated to Lukas Cloud and Olivia Brooklyn.

—-
Lukas
—-

Russia goes smoothly.

I haven't had a crack up, or have been found out by anyone.
So I'm kept hidden, living in a hotel and constantly spying on Wilson and his crew.

I check up on Dalton every now and then, however haven't heard much of Olivia.
The girl who is currently, or should be, roaming around my house right now.

The best part about being here though, is the fact that it comes with the job of being in the mafia.
I grew up in the mafia, traveling around comes with it. From a very young age I discovered that.

It's only been nearly a week.
I've just come back to my hotel room.

I wash, eat and then chill on the bed.
Wondering now more then ever, what the hell Liv is doing in my house.
Or if she isn't... you know, in my house.

So I pluck up the courage to call her, for some reason, it rings and she answers.
With a racket in the background.

"Helllloooooo" she slurs.

"Are you drunk?" I ask her, rolling my eyes.

"Are you drunk too" she asks, before a hiccup.

"You better not be partying- i mean, you can party, just not have a bunch of random people in my house" i say.

"Well I've got Sam, and Tim, and Roger and Mike" he slurs.

"Who the fuck are they?" I tell her, I sit up on my bed.

"Haha- relax" hiccup, "I'm making it up" she says.

"Mhm" I question her.

"No one is here but me Lukas" she says.

I sigh, but I'm still curious.

"So your drinking yourself to death alone" i ask her.

"Not to death" she says.

"And what's the noise in the background?" I ask her, hearing some kind of musical racket going on.

"Music you silly goose" she says, before a hiccup and laughter.

I laugh.

"Okay well, how have you been. I hope that you haven't drank every night that I've been away" i tell her.

"Only tonight" she says.

"How have you been though?" I question her.

"I've been better" she says, at least she's honest.

"When are you coming home" she asks.

"In another week or so, still haven't been able to - uh, do what I came here to do yet" i say.

I cant tell her exactly why I'm here, she knows a certain amount of it and thats that.

"Well hurry up, I miss you" she hiccups "you big baby" she says.