Pt.43

Authors note: this chapter is about Lukas and Olivias Backstory, how they got together and will be in their POVs. Please go read - Lukas City - spin-off book - dedicated to Lukas Cloud and Olivia Brooklyn.

—-
Lukas
—-

I have to leave today.
I trip to the UK for Dalton Sky.

Means that packing my bags is more work then normal when you have a blonde small heartbroken woman roaming your house.

She's in the kitchen.
She spent the night... again.

"Do you have any food?" She asks, looking in the fridge, looking in the cupboards, i shake my head as i place the last bag in the hall.

"No. Just the pizza and pasta, are you Italian?"

I chuckles, "no I'm not, but I do prefer Italian foods" i say.
She sighs "so like... no pancakes, no junk food and sweets and curious and chocolate" she says.

"I have chocolate" i tell her, "but you don't have pancakes".
She looks up at me and frowns. "No, I don't like them".

She gasps, dramatically I might say so myself, "you don't like pancakes, not even the flavoured ones like maple syrup and honey and lemon?"

I shake me head, "I just never liked them" i tell her, as she sits on my chair beside my kitchen island. "Well then, why don't I go shopping for you so then there's food here for when you get back" she tells me.

I chuckle again, "haha, very funny, but I'll live shopping or myself thanks".

She smiles and gets back to the little ingredients I have in the house, in order to make breakfast she had cereal and milk. Those were the only two ingredients.

"Are you sure about walking back to your parents place?" I question her, "i can drop you off on my way to the airport" i say.

"It's fine Lukas, I have legs, I can walk" she says.

I know, but the thought of you walking around Boston, when your best friend is "missing" makes me nervous. Dalton could find out about you, Mason could be a dick toward you, you could find out about Avery and then hate me when we i come back.

"Okay fine" i say.

"So it's only a week right?" She asks, gesturing to the bags.
"Yeah, don't worry it's not all mine" i tell her.
"Some of that shits Royals" i say, she looks up at me, "whos Royal?"
I scratch my neck, shit... "uh, he's one of the boys. He's coming with me with, to the UK" I tell her.

"Mafia shit" she says, while she nudges me and smiles.
I smile down at her, for the first time the smile isn't short or small, it's the biggest smile I've ever made.

"Mafia shit" i tell her, then I take my bags and head toward my car. I'm not leaving yet, I'm packing them before having to lock the house.

"Do you want me to leave now, I can if you want" she says.
She stops making a mess and cleans up instead.
"It's okay" i tell her, as i just sit down with my coffee.
"We've got time" i say with another smile.

———

But our together is over.
Now I've drove her back to her parents house, i convinced her, with a final smile and a wave goodbye she walks into the house as i watch from the car.

Then I head to the airport, but for some reason... I still feel her presence.
As if she's still in the car with me.

—-
Olivia
—-

The time spent without Lukas Cloud, consisted of me searching for Avery.

Every single minute of every single day spent without hearing a word off her, or her family, means that I'm no closer than when I first started.