Chapter Six . . . Secrets of an angry pregnant woman

Kristine's POV

The week flew by fast and the weekend even faster and I have yet to tell Tyler that I'm pregnant. I know what you are thinking he's the father he has the right to know, but after that talk in Austen's room I just couldn't do it. God knows that I've tried but I couldn't do it. It hurt too much.

So now I'm sitting in out bed reading a book and eating a whole family size bag of potato chips. God, I'm going to be fat by the time I'm two months pregnant. I felt myself fuming with anger.

So not only am I an over-eating pregnant lady, but I'm am also a very angry over-eating pregnant lady. See when most women are pregnant they tend to cry a lot or have their happy pregnancy glow, but not me I was one mean momma.

"You know you are getting crumbs all through the bed." I looked over at Tyler and almost had the nerve to give him the finger, but I held it back and kept munching on chips. I felt the bed dip in but ignored him and kept on reading my book.

"Okay what's wrong, what's with all the eating and the whole ignoring me because you are really making me feel bad." I laughed dryly and wanted to tell him that I was pregnant but I knew I couldn't.

"You know the same old. I got the stresses of highschool and the wedding to plan and-" Tyler cut me off by taking the book out of my hand and kissing my neck.

"How about we distract you from those things." He said between kisses, and making me roll my eyes, but then my hormones were out of control and I pulled his lips to mine. We both started into a Rated-R moment and I wanted more, but Tyler had another plan.

"We have school tomorrow, and you need rest." I rolled my eyes as he rolled off of me.

"Maybe I need you more." He shrugged and pulled me into his arms.

"Sex isn't going to solve your problems." I nodded and ran a hand through my hair before getting off the bed and grabbing my bag of chips. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going downstairs for a bit. I just need some time to think."

"Kristine-" He called but I ignored him and continued my way out and went down the steps. I went straight to the kitchen and threw my empty bag of chips away and got in the cupboard where I found oreos. God did I love Oreos.

I grabbed the Oreos and went into the living room where I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. I began flipping through the channels until I found a show called 'Supernatural'. It had hot guys, funny lines, and a bunch of guns. It was now my new favorite show.

I was really getting into it when I heard Tina. "You know it's almost one o'clock in the morning, and you have school tomorrow." I smiled and nodded.

"Just couldn't sleep." I said with a shrug and reached for another oreo but frowned when I realized that they were all gone.

"You know I had a hard time sleeping when I was pregnant too." I smiled but jumped with realization that she knew.

"Tina, I don't have a clue what you are talking about."

"Oh honey I know. You have mood swings, are eating quite a lot I mean you had three helpings at dinner then I noticed that my family sized potato chips were gone." I had to laugh at the one, but then became serious.

"I'm so sorry Tina." I said and looked into her eyes.

"It's okay honey, you know you are not the first one who's lied about their pregnancy. Jessica did too. I knew from the moment she walked into the door after having sex with the guy."  I laughed and she did too. "Laugh all you want but I did."

"How?"

"A grandmother just knows. Now the question is how long have you known?"

"Since Monday." I mumbled.

"And you haven't been to a doctor?" She asked alarmingly.

"No, I mean I haven't even told Tyler yet." That when it hit me. Tyler's mother knew but not him! "Please don't tell him." She smiled sadly but nodded.

"Of course, I mean even though he is my son and I love him with all of my heart, I would never tell him. That's your choice."

"You are making it hard on me." She grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Honey, why haven't you told him."

"I was going to, I swear, but then he was talking about how we weren't ready to have a baby and that we weren't even married yet." She nodded and acted like she was thinking.

"Tyler is very stubborn, and he's known what you've been through, so he wants to do things right this time. He is probably ready and wants a child but wants to make sure you are. Does that make sense?" I nodded. Tyler loved me and he wanted to make sure I was happy, so he wanted us to wait and made sure I was okay with the idea of being married and having children especially since I was in school. Well, that's what I was getting at anyway.

"I still don't know how to tell him Tina." I admitted.

"It's okay, we will think of something." She smiled back at me and then turned her attention to the television. "Oh my! Who is that handsome young man on the television." I looked at the T.V. and saw that Supernatural was still on and the camera was directed at this Dean guy. I've only known if from Days of Our Lives, but he certainly grew up to be handsome.

"That's Dean." I said with a smile and rubbed my stomach. It was starting to hurt, a lot. "You know what Tina, I think I'm going to head up to bed, I'm not exactly feeling the greatest." She frowned but waved me off.

"It's the morning sickness, dear. It's just the greatest, isn't it."

"It's right up there with hemroids and stretch marks." We both laughed before we said goodnight and I headed up the stairs and was on the way to my room, but had to stop and take a breath. Something was wrong, and my stomach hurt  really, really bad.

"Ow!" I sat on the steps and cradled my stomach. Then I felt something wet run down my leg. Oh no. I looked at my sweatpants and saw red. I got up off the steps and as quickly as I could I ran to Tina.

"Tina!" She looked at me startled.

"What happened!" She yelled.

"Hospital. I have to go to the hospital. It's the baby." I whispered because I was out of breath and in pain.

"I'll get Tyler."

"No!" I yelled and clutched my stomach harder. "No, time, and I can't tell him like this." Tina stood there in shock and didn't know what to do. "Tina, we have to go now!"

"Okay, okay." Tina threw her arm around me and supported my weight and together we walked out to the car.

"Ow! Ow" I screamed once we got into the car.

"It's okay honey breathe." I began crying and not because of the pain but because I might lose my baby.

A/N: Comment and Vote for more!