Chapter Eleven . . . Cursed

"What do you mean you left the house! Does that mean you and Tyler are over?" Carrie asked me questions. Austen was on my lap and Sierra was playing with her dolls and eating her meal quietly. I think she knew something was up.

"No, yes, I don't know. He really scared me Carrie, what if he would hurt me." She gave me a dumbfounded look before walking over to me and smacking my head playfully but enough for it to hurt too.

"ARE YOU NUTS! THE BOY IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Austen started jerking around not really liking the loud noise. I put him down on the floor with his bottle.

"First off, Ouch, and second do not ever yell at me infront of my kids." She rolled her eyes.

"He's upset Kristine and you instantly think he's going to hurt you?"

"I . . . I . . . Shut up Carrie." I said and went into the other room with Sierra while carrying Austen. "Hi baby." I said and touched her hair but she ignored me and looked sad. "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Are you and Daddy getting a divorce." I smiled sadly and shook my head.

"No daddy and I are just arguing about the baby."

"Oh? What about the baby?" She asked. She was such a curious kid.

"Whether it's going to be a boy or girl." She moved over and touched my stomach.

"It's a boy!" She cheered and I raised and eyebrow at her.

"Oh really, and how do you know."

"Well, Austen is a boy and since your his mommy you are going to have another boy." I shifted Austen to my other knee.

"You know I'm your mommy too you know."

"No, you didn't have to go to the hospital for me. Just Austen."

"Well that doesn't mean I'm not your mommy."

"Yeah you take care of me and stuff, but what happened to my real mommy?" I sighed. How were you suppose to tell a child that your mommy died while giving birth to you?

"Sierra, it's hard to explain but-" The doorbell ringing cut me off. "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah and I love you too." She said and hugged me but we broke apart when Carrie came in looking scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Someone is here to see you." I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay." I said and turned to Sierra, "You stay here with Aunt Carrie alright?"

"Kay!" She said and turned back to the t.v.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen with caution, something funky was going on and I know it. "Kr . . .iiiiiiiisssssssssstttteeeennnn!" A voice slurred and what scared me was that the voice belong to Tyler. Who, by the way, was holding himself up on the counter.

"Oh Tyler, what did you do?"

"Can I have a hug?" He asked and when he looked at me I saw his bloodshot eyes.

"Tyler, you're drunk." I whispered.

"No, I just miss you. Please one hug." I rolled my eyes and sighed before walking up and wrapping my arms around his neck and inhaling his scent in. Not the alchol one but his manly scent.

"I miss you too Tyler, but you cannot get drunk over this." He let me go and smiled.

"Will you take me back?" I rolled my eyes.

"Not like this I won't." And I turned on my heel to go to the next room but Tyler grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "What?" I asked slightly annoyed and slightly scared, but what he did next took all of that away.

"Please Kristine," He cried and got on his knees and still held my hand. "take me back. I won't ever yell at you again and I won't nag you about things you don't want to tell me. Hell I'll give you an A in my class if you want, not that you need my help. But please I'll do anything." I sighed and helped him get up.

"Tyler, we'll talk about this in the morning, but right now you need rest." I said and walked Tyler into the living room and onto the couch.

"Thank you." He whispered before he started snoring. I shook my head and was about to cry when I heard Sierra.

"Is daddy sick?" She asked confused.

"Yeah baby, he's very sick. Where's Aunt Carrie?" I was gone for two seconds and she couldn't sit with my kid?

"She had to go to the bathroom." I rolled my eyes typical Carrie.

"Come time for bed." I picked her up and carried her to the guest room where we were staying at and layed her in the bed and I tucked her in tight. "Snug as a bug in a rug." I said with a smile and she giggled. I gave her a kiss. "I love you goodnight."

"Night mommy."

"Night baby." I said and shut the light off before leaving. I was walking and bumped into Carrie.

"Hey, I got the munchican to bed." I nodded.

"Me too." We began walking. "Is it okay if Tyler stays too, he can't drive home."

"Yeah of course, but if I find one little spot of puke on my rug all hell will break loose." I smiled.

"I won't let that happen."

"You know I didn't mean to hit you before." I raised and eyebrow at her. "Okay so I did, but you needed to get it through your little mind that he wasn't going to hurt you. Ever. Look at him Kristine, he's a love sick puppy who needs some lovin. Although, from the results of three pregnancy tests, it seems you've already given him some lovin." She said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"Carrie, I'm scared. I mean I trust Tyler, I do, and I love him with every ounce in me but at one time I loved my dad to and I thought he would never hurt me but that changed. What if Tyler is going to change too."

"He won't honey, he's not your dad. He's your fiance, and never forget that." She said with one last smile before entering her bedroom.

I sighed as I walked into the living room, grabbing a garbage bin on my way, and placing it infront of Tyler. I looked at him and Carrie was right he did look like a love sick puppy.

I kissed his cheek and began walking to the couch when I faintly heard him saying, "Don't leave me Kristine, I love you." I smiled and walked back over to him.

I grabbed his hand, "I'm not going anywhere." I said with a smirk and gave him another kiss before walking to the chair close to the couch and sat watching T.V.

This was going to be a long night.

A/N Dedication to Random_Clown for helping me out and giving me this idea! Also check out her stories, and if we have any Supernatural fans, Which I know we do because let's face it supernatural is FREAKING AMAZING, she will be doing a Supernatural fan fic soon. So check it out!