Chapter Twelve . . . He really exist

Chapter Twelve . . . He Really Exist

Kristine's POV

I woke up on the hard couch. My back was killing me and my stomach was turning circles. I quickly got up off the couch and to the garbage can that I had layed out for Tyler. I shoved my head into it and experience the one of many experiences of morning sickness.

After I pretty much threw up everything I ate last night, I pulled my head out of the garbage and saw a very concerned Tyler staring at me. "Are you okay?" He croaked out and I looked at him and smiled.

"Fine, just a little sick." I stood up and sat on the couch next to him. He put his arms around me and rubbed my back. It felt nice.

"I'm really am sorry about yesterday. Forgive me?" I looked at him and nodded.

"Okay, just this once, but don't expect it all the time." I said with a smile. I mean how could I not forgive him. He was everything I needed and more. I loved him and so did my kids, I couldn't leave that behind for my own foolish reasons.

Tyler smirked and leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed him away. He frowned. "I thought I was forgiven?"

"You are, but I have puke breath." His frown became more intense.

"We need to get you to a doctor." I nodded and touched my slightly bigger belly.

"Look its getting bigger!" I whined making Tyler laughed.

"What do you expect you have a baby in there." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"But still I'm gonna get huge! Do you know how much weight I gained with Austen. That boy had me craving so much chocolate it wasn't even funny." Tyler touched my belly and I saw the glow in his face.

"I don't think that our girl is gonna give us any trouble, right sweetie." He said mostly talking to my stomach.

"Wait you think I'm having a girl?" I asked slightly surprised.

"Well, I won't know yet. I have to see how your butt grows." I laughed and playfully hit his shoulder.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know if you gain all the weight in your belly it a girl, and if all the weight gives you a huge butt then you are having a girl." I shook my head.

"You are unbelievable you know that."

"What it's what my mother always said."

"You know maybe we should go talk to that doctor see what he says" I said with a smile.

"Soounds like a good idea, I'll see if Carrie will watch the kids."

"But I want to take Sierra with us!" I whined then cleared my throat slightly embarassed. "Sorry."

"Hormones," Tyler said acting annoyed but he was just playing, "Alright we will take Sierra, but Austen might be a bit crabby."

"I'll go get her, and I'll see if Carrie will watch Austen." I was about to get up and find Carrie when I suddenly heard her voice from behind us.

"Of Course I will! You two go to the doctor and get that baby checked out." I smiled at her and skipped to Sierra's room.

"Hey baby!" I said and she looked up from her coloring.

"Hi momma, what are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

"Well daddy and I are going to see the baby today, and wanted to know if you wanted to come with us?"

"Can we get ice cream, after?" She asked making me laugh. You know I could really go for some ice cream, I thought to myself and smiled at my stomach.