Chapter Twenty Three . . . Trouble around every damn corner

Chapter Twenty Three . . .Trouble around every damn Corner

Tyler's POV

I hung my cellphone and sighed. Kristine was definately angry, but I can't believe she hung up on me. I mean I know I forgot an appointment, but can't  a guy make a mistake every once in awhile?

"What's wrong Mr. Brolin having girl problems?" I heard the boy Zach ask. He was a year younger than Kristine but still a pain in the ass.

I smiled at the snickers behind him. "You know Zach I hear you are having the same problem. I mean you are in here for a reason and that reason is caliing your supposed girlfriend a whore infront of a teacher." The whole room became silent as Zach became red from embarrasment and anger. I couldn't help but laugh myself.

"Bite me." I heard him mumble which only made me smile more.

"Looks like another week of detention for you and-" The sound of my cellphone ringing cut me off. "We're not done yet Zach." I said and ran to my desk and pulled out my phone. The number said Unavailable but I decided to answer it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kristine Winchester?" The voice asked and it got me nervous.

"No I'm sorry this is Tyler Brolin, she's staying with my mother for the moment is there something I can help you with?" I was curious about who was calling my fiance not just because I was jealous but because I was scared for her.

"I'm Officer Carter, I've been working on Kristine's case for a while and I have some news. Is she there?"

"Sorry but she's not but I can take a message."

"This is serious Mr. Brolin."

"Anything serious about her I can take care of." I said starting to get pissed. I felt I couldn't be there to take care of her. I made that mistake once and it's not gonna happen again.

"Mr. Brolin Josh Cassidy made bail." I froze in my spot and felt my mouth drop.

"When and how did that-" I caught myself and looked around and the faces that were sitting in my class room. "how did this happen."

"Well Josh Cassidy's bail was lowered on the due account that Kristine didn't show up to court."

"Hold on one second." I put the phone down and looked at the class. "You guys be good I'll be back." I walked outside into the empty hallway and put the phone back to my ear.

"We didn't know anything about a court date. All we knew was that Josh Cassidy's ass was sent off to prison. We didn't hear anything else."

"Mr.Brolin there was a letter sent to your mother's home three months ago stating the court date and that Kristine was to show." I looked around in the empty hall before sitting with my back against a locker.

"One of your people had to make a mistake then because I'm telling you that there was no damn letter that said anything to us."

"We have confirmation from Kristine saying she was able to appear." I froze in my spot. Somebody went through are mail and called using Kristine's name, but who? Josh was in jail and there was no one else that I was aware of that would want to hurt Kristine.

"I'm telling you Officer Carter that Kristine, my mother, nor I have recieved any letter stating a court hearing. Somebody went through my mothers mail and took the letter then called in using Kristine's name."

"Who would want to do that?" I sighed.

"Someone working with Josh Cassidy. Someone who would want Kristine and her baby dead." My baby. Somebody wanted my baby dead.

"Mr. Brolin, get home to you family as fast as you can and there will be a car waiting to take you and your family to safety." With that I hung up the phone and punched the locker making my knuckles bleed. I gotta get out of here and fast, but who would take over detention duty.

I ran down the halls and looked into only empty classrooms but one caught my eye. Miss Blake's. Kristine wasn't going to like this but I had no choice.

I stormed in as fast as I could and Miss Blake jumped with surprise. "Mr. Brolin! You scared me to death." She said putting her hand over her chest that was almost fully exposed.

"I have an emergency at home and need you to take over my detention." She nodded and then stared at my knuckle.

"What happened to your hand?" She asked getting up and walking over to me. She put her hand in mine and quickly dragged me to her desk and sat me in her chair.

"Miss Blake, I gotta go. I mean now." I tried to get up but she pushed me down.

"Nonsense, let's get you fixed up first then I'll let you go."

"I have no time for this." I tried to get up again but this time she straddle me making me sit in place. "Get off." I said through gritted teeth.

"My pleasure." She whispered in my ear before biting my lobe. She began to rock her hips against mine and that when I pushed her to the floor. I got up and shook my head.

"I have fiance who I'm happy with and we have a child on the way. So I suggest you stay far away from me." I stomped my way to the door when I heard,

"She's a dumb whore. Probably not even your child." I only shook my head and ran outside and to my car.

I looked in the mirror and noticed the hickies on my neck, how she managed to do that I don't know, but once Kristine sees me she is going to kill me, if I make it there before Josh does.

*************************************************************************************************

Kristine's POV

I smiled as I set up the table with dishes of food that I made. Tyler should be home any minute and when is I'm going to treat him with a nice dinner and tell him what he's been waiting to hear. The sex of our child.

Sierra and Austen were still with Jessica and after Tina helped with the meal she went over there too. I was so lucky to have them in my life.

My whole life was getting better and that was thanks to Tyler and his family. Josh and my dad were in jail. I have two beautiful kids and another on the way. What more could I need? I thought and felt a kick in my stomach. I instantly put a hand on my stomach and smiled.

"Daddy is going to be home soon, honey. I know your as excited as I am but you need to calm down." The kicks became slower and less painful. "Thank you."  I whispered and continued to set up the table when I heard a car pull in.

"Shoot he's home early." I whispered and quickly let the candles that I had placed. I put down the gift box that held a little wunzy and the picture of our baby. I put it right where he would sit before running to the kitchen to get the food out of the oven. I heard the door open and shut.

"Honey, sit at the table. I got something for you!" I heard the chair scratch against the floor and knew he was sitting down.

I smiled and brought out a plate full of steaks and walked into the dining room. "Surprise!" I said as I looked at the face of a smiling Josh.

The room was silent and the only sound that could be heard was the plate crashing to the floor.

With a sickening smile Josh asked, "Did you miss me Kristine."

A/N Bohahahahahah To be continued . . .  I'm so evil.