Chapter Thirteen . . . Surprise

Kristine's POV

I woke up the next morning bright and early with a smile on my face. I did my usual morning routine when I heard a soft cry from Austen's room. I quickly ran to him and picked him up out of his crib.

"Is my little man hungry? Is he?" I asked using my baby talk. He giggled and kissed my cheek with a wet and slobbery kiss. "Awe, he's giving his momma a kiss. Now why don't we get some food." I carried him to the kitchen and sat him in his highchair.

"Hmm . . . What to eat?" I said tapping my chin in thought. I made my way to the cupboard and grabbed two different boxes of cereal (One cheerios; the other Fruit loops) I placed them infront of Austen. "Alright baby, choose." He looked at me and then at both boxes. He grabbed them both and brought the boxes to his mouth.

"No, Austen one." I said and took the boxes away.

"Oh let the kid have both." I heard from behind me and I knew exactly who that voice belong to. I turned around and faced Tyler.

"Your spoling him." I said crossing my arms.

"So?" I smirked but turned around and poured both cereal onto Austen's tray. I turned back to face Tyler.

"Happy?" I asked. He pulled me into his arms.

"Not as happy as him." I pecked his lips.

"You hungry, I'll make breakfast." He shook his head.

"You my dear should be resting." He said sternly.

"I know but I'm happy and refreshed." The sound of footsteps patting against the floor made me pull away from Tyler to look at Sierra who had tears running down her face.

"Sierra what's wrong?" I asked and she ran to my arms.

"I had a bad dream." I picked her up and ran my fingers through her hair.

"What about?"

"There was a monster and he was chasing after me, and he got me." I hugged her tightly.

"No, I will never let him get you, never."

"Mommy don't leave me." I looked up at Tyler who was frowning, how was I suppose to say no to something like that.

"Sierra, I have to go just for a little while but I'll be back."

"No mommy please." She gripped me tighter.

"Come here Sierra." Tyler said and held her in his own arms.

"Daddy, please I don't want mommy to go."

"I know but she'll be right back, and grammy will be here with you all day, and you can call me whenever you want and I'll get mommy." Sierra wiped away tears that had soaked ehr beautiful rosy cheeks.

"Promise?" She croaked and Tyler nodded.

"Would I ever lie to you?" She shook her head. Tyler kissed her cheek and set her on the floor. "Good girl now why don't you go wake up grammy and I'll make you breakfast." She nodded and ran upstairs just in time for a horn to honk outside.

"Go I'll se you later at school. I'll tell Sierra that you left." He gave me quick kiss on my lips.

I kissed Austen and ran outside to the car and quickly hopped in. "Ready?" Carrie asked and when I nodded she sped away. "Something wrong?" She asked as I looked out my window.

"I'm worried about Sierra, she's been acting odd lately, and this morning she woke up with a nightmare."

"She's just growing up that's all. She'll be alright, she's a tough kid that has been through more hell than an episode of Days of Our Lives." I nodded.

"It's catching up to us. All of it our past life is going to run us to the ground."

"Not if Tyler and I have anything to do about it. Anyway, no more of this sad talk. We got a new student coming in." I nodded like I actually cared. It was just another person to make fun of me.

"Awesome." I said.

"I here he's quite cute."

"Well lucky you, huh?"  She rolled her eyes.

"Just because your engaged doesn't mean that you can't look." I shook my head.

"Trust me I don't want anything to do with guys for a while." We pulled into the school's parking lot and saw that Tyler's car was already here. That man was a speed demon.

I got out of the car with Carrie and we began to walk into the school. I headed to Tyler's room and leaned against the doorframe and watched him as he typed some work on the computer.

"You know Mr. Brolin, I hear this rumour going around that you are engaged and have a baby on the way, is this correct?" I heard a snicker from behind me and turned to find Carrie. I rolled my eyes at her and turned my attention to Tyler.

"Well Miss Winchester that is correct."

"Is she prettier than me?" I asked.

"No, I say you remind me of her." At that moment we both began laughing.

"How was Sierra?" He shrugged.

"She was fine just a little shaken up." I nodded.

"But okay?"

"Yep, mom's got her taken care of." The bell rang ending our conversation.

"Alright gotta go. Love you." He winked at the last part as students came walking in. Carrie grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to our lockers.

"You know, keep up with that and you're gonna get caught." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just trying to have a little fun." We got our things from our lockers and went to our first class.

We sat patiently for the teacher. When I heard from one of the cheerleaders. "OMG! Have you seen that new kid he is seriously sexy. I mean have you seen those blue eyes! And that thick hair." She squealed making me roll my eyes, but at the same time I couldn't help but think about my Austen.

The teacher came in breaking me from my thoughts about my sweet little Austen.

"Alright class, settle down. We have a new student that will be coming in very soon. I want you to make the guy feel welcome." I ignored what she was saying and began doodling on a piece of paper. I didn't really care for new students they didn't bother me and I didn't bother them. It was as simple and easy as that.

I ignored everything she said and when I heard the sounds of footsteps I didn't even look up. They would just walk right past me like they usually do, or that was what I thought. The footsteps stopped at the desk closest to me and the screeching of the chair made me jump but I didn't look up until I heard my name.

"Oh Kristine." The deep voice whispered. I looked up into eyes so blue that you wanted to swim in and a smile that had perfect teeth. When you looked at him everything was perfect but when you knew his name you realized that they were just looks, and deep inside there was an evil.

"Josh?"