Chapter Thirty-Four . . . The Wedding

Chapter Thirty-Four . . . The Wedding

Kristine's POV

Three Weeks Later . . .

"You cannot leave me Tyler." I fake cried. "Especially not with them. Anybody but them please!" I begged and pleaded for real this time, but Tyler only chuckled as he pulled me to his chest and kissed me hard. The outside world began to spin and for a moment I forgot where I was. That was until of course he pulled away.

He caught my shoulders as I swayed. "From that kiss you don't want to leave me either." He rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding me. Of course I don't want to leave you, but it's only for tonight. Then tomorrow I will get to see you all amazing and I can assure you that I will never leave you again, okay? And as for them" He pointed behind me where Carrie and Jessica stood arms crossed and not looking happy, but what they had in store for me was going to make me as unhappy as them. "I'm sure you can handle them baby." He pecked me on the cheek.

"Tyler do you know what they're going to do to me?" He ignored me and yelled for his mom who came out with all the kids.

"Come on guys, let's go to grammy's house." He said as he took Austen and Sierra's hand while Tina carried Faith's carseat.

"Bye mommy!" Sierra yelled and went happily into the car. Austen on the other hand was a little more than a handful.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" He screamed. His little cheeks turning red as he reached for me. I grabbed him from Tyler and held him close.

"It's okay baby. It's okay." I cooed and he settled down. I turned to Tina. "You really don't have to do this you know. I'm more than happy to take care of them myself."  I watched as Tina rolled her eyes and took Austen from me who instantly curled against her chest. What a little traitor.

"It's your wedding night. You need rest." I pouted as she took my baby to the car. I suddenly felt arms around me from behind.

"Relax, you'll see them tomorrow." I ignored him and he sighed. Instantly I was turned around and was being kissed hard like before but this time it was a little longer.

"Hey will you to break it up!" Jessica yelled while Carrie pulled me away. "We have work to do and you are only distracting her." Tyler rolled his eyes at his sister before getting in the car.

"Don't break my beautiful bride!" He yelled before speeding away.

"He's so going to get it later."

"Save it for the honeymoon." Carrie said as she dragged me into the house and sat me on the couch. Jessica came in a little later and stared at me intently.

"What?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"I'm mad." She said and pouted.

"Why?" I was surprised what did I do to make Jess mad?

"Because you are so. . . so . . . PERFECT!" She exaggerated and I began laughing. "Kristine, this is no time for laughter. I thought that tonight I was going to primp and pluck but you're face is perfect. Not one zit and not one unwanted eyebrow." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you serious?" She nodded and I broke out even harder into laughter. "Please, I'm the farthest thing from perfect." I managed to get out.

"My brother doesn't think so. He think you are the most perfect, beautiful, little angel that God created and I'm tired of hearing everything I already know." This time I was the one to roll my eyes.

"Okay, so what are we to do?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well we can do facials." Carried chimed in and Jessica clapped her hands excitedly.