Chapter Twenty-One . . . Birthday Dinner

Chapter Twenty-One  . . . Birthday Dinner

Kristine's POV

Tonight I decided to take Tyler out on a date for his birthday. I realized that we've only been on one date and that was over a year ago.

After getting out of the shower I creamed myself up with Tyler's favorite lotion, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and I put on his favorite black dress that he said would be perfect for me when we went clothes shopping. Unfortunately, I couldn't wear the heels that I wanted to, but decided that a nice pair of flats would be just fine.

I was in the middle of curling my hair in fancy curls when Sierra came in holding a sheet of paper. "Oh Mommy you look beautiful." I smiled at her and put the iron down.

"Why thank you baby, what do you have there?" I asked and she quickly handed it to me.

"Aunt Tina said that I would be perfect for it, and said I could be the next Shirley Temple." I held the paper and it read, "The Little Mermaids For Kids" I read more of paper and smiled. "Mommy?"

I looked back at her. "Yeah honey?"

"Who's Shirley Temple?" I laughed and ruffed up her hair.

"She was an actress honey, but this play, is it something you would like to do." I watched her nod quickly.

"I want more friends." She blurted out suddenly making me jump.

"Of course you do honey, and I'm very sorry for restricting you of that but a lot of things have been going on, but that's going to change."

"Okay mommy." She turned to walk out the door but quickly turned around. "I almost forgot, Daddy said he's ready when you are."

"Tell him I'll be down shortly." She nodded and skipped her way down the hall.

I gave my hair a quick spray of hairspray before looking at a full length mirror. "Can you say moo?" I asked myself while staring at my stomach.

I shook my head at my reflection before walking out into the kitchen where I met Tyler who looked as handsome as ever. I suddenly became self consious especially when Tyler's eyes raked my body and a sort of growl sound came out of his mouth.

Suddenly I was pulled into his arms and being kissed passionately. "You are so beautiful, and you should never be embarassed." He whispered in my ear before slightly nipping it with his teeth.

"Tyler, I look like a fat cow." He pulled me back a little just so he could see my face.

"You are no such thing, you are my beautiful Queen." He slowly move own and kissed my stomach and you are one of my beautiful princess." I pulled him back up so we were facing each other.

"Let's go we are going to be late for our reservation." He pulled me into his arms and together we walked out and got into the car.

The car ride was silent but the baby would not stop moving and it made me squirm.

"Kristine, is there something wrong?" Tyler asked making me stop moving.

"The baby just won't stop moving." I sighed and tried to rub my belly to calm her but it didn't seem to work.

"My little girl is just excited to get out with her mommy and daddy. Isn't she?" He talked with a baby voice and rubbed my stomach gently.

"Do you really think it's a girl?" I asked in wonder.

"Yes, I do."

"And what if it's a boy are you going to be disappointed?" We pulled up to the restuarant at that time and he ignored my question.