Chapter Twenty . . . One Little Kick

(6 Months Later)

Kristine's POV

"Tyler stop, I want to sleep." I moaned as I felt a little poke at my side. "Tyler I''m serious. I know it's your birthday but I need five minutes." Again I flt a little poke. I rolled over to my side to face Tyler but it was empty. "Tyler?" I asked myself.

I hear the shower running in the bathroom, and I realized if Tyler was in the bathroom, then who was . . . Another poke removed me from my thoughts.

"TYLER! TYLER!" I yelled with excitement. Suddenly a sudsy Tyler came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

"WHAT! WHAT! Is the baby coming? I'll get the bag!" I laughed hysterically as I watched him run into the closet to get the baby bag and then was out of the door. He quickly came back in and looked kind of angry

"Kristine, what the hell are you doing, we got to get to the hospital!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"No, Tyler. I'm . . . not going . . . into . . .l . . .labor." I felt another kick in my belly. "Tyler, come here hurry." He raced to my side and knelt down in front of me.

"What is it? Kristine, what's wrong?" I put his hand on my belly right where I felt the kicking. "Happy Birthday daddy." I said and another kick landed on my belly. And I watched Tyler's face glow.

These past couple of months, I've been getting light kicks in my belly. It wasn't really enough to feel to the others, but this one was different and strong, and by the look on Tyler's face he felt it too.

"Oh, wow." Was all he could say. "Kristine she's so beautiful." He said and began kissing my stomach.

"You think it's a girl?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I just get that vibe. What do you think?" He asked and continued to stare at my belly with so much love.

"To be honest, I don't really care, but the sooner he or she turns the right direction, the sooner we will be able to find out." Tyler looked from my belly and into my eyes as he began to lean over me.

"You are so amazing you know that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Tyler, right now I'm a fat cow who can barely move, how is that so amazing." This time he was the one to roll his eyes at me.

"Kristine, you are holding my child, you are more amazing then you possibly know." I ran my hands up his bare shoulders and realized something.

"Isn't it your birthday, shouldn't I tell you how amazing you are?" He laughed and kissed my lips.

"Just another day, baby. Just another day." I ran my fingers through his wet and soapy hair. I pulled my hand out and look at my hand that was now covered in shampoo. "Go finish up. We got school." He rolled his eyes and got up off the bed.

"I don't understand why you still go, I mean people just talk about you." I shrugged.

"They always, talk, but they don't have a damn clue. You know some of them say that this Mr. Brolin guy got me knocked up? Isn't that just crazy?" He smiled.

"That's the worst, but you know I can only give out so many detention before people get suspisious."

"What are you giving detentions for?"

"For what people say about you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just let it go man." He shook his head and started walking to the bathroom.

"Hey wait!" He instantly stopped and turned around.

"Yeah?" He asked confused. I held up my hands towards him.