Chapter 39: Falling

C H A P T E R 3 9 : F A L L I N G :

Girl: describe me in one word...
Boy: 'mine'

.........................................................

Did Jayden Hendrix seriously just ask me to be his girlfriend

Did Jayden Hendrix seriously just ask me to be his girlfriend..? Well I mean he technically stated it and skipped the part where he asks me...

I awkwardly stare at him waiting for him to say 'I'm kidding' or for him to admit that this was one of his sick jokes.

Don't get me wrong, it's obvious he likes me. I'm not that oblivious. And I know I like him so much more, it's embarrassing how he's always on my mind.

Looking into his blue eyes, that scream seriousness makes me feel like I'm about to pass out.

Now I feel like messing with him.

"Nah." I smirk.

He chuckles, "What?"

"Nope." I shrug.

"You think you're so funny."

"I know I'm so funny, Jayden." I grin.

He knows I'm kidding.

I'd marry him if he asked.

Ok that's an exaggeration.

Maybe...

"I'm not rejecting you." I say, walking closer to him and putting my arms around his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Yes, Jayden I'll be your girlfriend." I smile.

He smiles before finally cupping my face and kissing me.

And at that moment I wish the world would stop, because I don't think becoming someone's girlfriend has made me any happier before.

Anytime I'm with this man I feel things I've never felt before. I've spent 18 years of my life without him, and now looking back I don't know how I did it.

.............................................
The next day

"Oh my God, this means I'm not single anymore." I gasp, dramatically throwing a hand over my face.

"Got a problem with that?" Jayden says.

"Not even a little bit." I say, kissing him.

"Good." He mumbles.

"I need to call my sister, and your sister. Oh and Lizzy. Can you drop me at my dorm, I have to change and get work done." I say, getting out of the comfort of his bed.

I wanted to call Aurora yesterday but I knew that she had a test that she was studying for last night, and she would go crazy when she hears the news.

"Stay." He says.