17 - R U Mine?

Just want to take a second to make a quick content warning: heavy kissing and some sexual activity in this chapter.

Hope you enjoy!

I couldn't believe that Harry had asked me to do his eyeliner. I loved every second of it, laughing when he wrinkled his eyes at the sensation and adoring him as he admired the art I'd drawn onto his eyelids. He stood looking at himself in the mirror for at least five minutes, amazed at how nice it looked. I thought it suited him well and I couldn't believe he'd never explored with makeup before.

The memory wouldn't leave my mind, consuming all of my thoughts on the ride to the bar. The excitement in the both of us was steadily rising during the car ride to the bar. It was our first time going out now that we were officially a couple. I wasn't sure if Harry had told any of the guys yet, but I'd only told Isabel about us.

Although I was a bit nervous for the night, just being in Harry's presence calmed me down. I was nervous because I wasn't sure how Harry would act towards me in public and if I was being honest with myself, I was letting my insecurities get the best of me. But, I just tried to remember how different Harry was from anyone else that I'd ever been with. Harry would never do anything to hurt me and I needed to remember that.

Before I knew it, we'd made it to the bar and Harry was eagerly waiting for me to notice. I liked that my frequent daydreaming episodes never seemed to bother him, he always waited for me to finish my thought.

"You ready? I'm excited. It's not often that we go out without playing a show. I just get to have fun tonight, you know?" he asked. He was excited, I could tell, and I tried my hardest to match his energy.

"Yeah, I actually am a bit excited," I replied. "There's a part of me that's nervous too, but I feel good about tonight."

"You should feel good, you look so beautiful. Can we go inside now?" He whined. "I want to brag about how stunning you look," he continued. He was like a little boy sometimes, and other times he was so mature. He was always keeping me on my toes, which I adored.

"Yeah I guess," I laughed, as we got out of his car and walked toward the bar. We met up with Isabel and Adam, all of us waiting for Mitch and Sarah to join us. As we walked in, the loud music overtook all of my senses. I could feel the bass running through my chest and immediately my mood changed. I was ready to dance and I was hoping that would happen soon.

Crescent Moon had become our favorite place, there was always live music, which we all enjoyed, and they played the type of music that we all listened to. Isabel's mellow pop, my indie, Harry's alternative, Mitch's rock, and Adam's pop punk. Sarah didn't have a preference, she could vibe with anything, which I liked. Recently, Isabel had created a group chat for the girls of the group, so the three of us had actually gotten pretty close.

It felt nice to have a group of people who were so accepting of me, although sometimes I found myself worrying about where that would leave me if something were to go wrong with Harry and I.

"Okay, as soon as Sarah and Mitch get here, it's time for shots," Isabel hollered over the music. "I want to get fucked up," she laughed.

"Me too," I giggled. "This week was rough at work," I sighed. In the middle of our conversation, I noticed Sarah and Mitch join us.

"Bitch, don't even get me started. I'm glad I don't work there anymore," Isabel yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"Tell me about it," Harry chimed in. "Every day she comes home smelling like fish," he joked. I know it was stupid of me, but I couldn't help but notice how he'd talked about me coming "home," and I could tell that everyone else picked up on it too.