18 - Oh My

{set list:

alone together - del water gap

better than i know myself - del water gap

ode to a conversation - del water gap

tonight you are mine - the techicolors}

It's been a week since Harry and I nearly went all the way, and there'd been no new developments since then. On one hand I was a bit disappointed, but on the other I was really glad that he never wanted to rush anything with me.

Today the band had another gig and Harry was refusing to tell me any of the songs, insisting I didn't go to any of the rehearsals this week as well, which was now a regular thing that I attended. I loved being able to tag along and support him, and I think it helped him with his confidence when showing the band his original songs.

It still amazed me how well he could express his feelings into his music. He was just so fucking talented and I still didn't understand how he could even begin to think I could compare. He talked about my paintings like they were the most amazing things he'd ever seen, but that was exactly how I felt any time he opened his mouth to sing.

As I was putting my makeup on, Isabel texted to make sure that I was coming, like I wasn't attached to Harry at the hip. She was over the moon now that Harry and I were together, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a bit giddy as well. I felt like I had never breathed air so fresh in my life. Everything was a bit easier with him.

I was still getting ready when Harry nearly busted the door down as he came in with a wide grin on his face.

"You look gorgeous," he smiled as he spoke.

"I'm not even done with my makeup. I know a lie when I hear one," I laughed in response.

"Not a lie," he responded, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "Also, can the next hour and a half go by any faster? I'm so excited for you to hear this setlist."

"I have an idea to make that happen," I responded cheekily, grabbing his face for a kiss. Our lips only touched for a brief moment before he pulled away.

"I would love to, but I also have to get ready," he giggled, kissing me again quickly and heading to his closet.

I grabbed my phone, turning on my playlist with my current favorite songs on them. I could hear Harry singing along from his room, making me smile as I continued my makeup and started on my hair. He liked to pretend like he was the one who showed me good songs, but I knew he liked mine too.

Luckily for Harry, time really did fly by. Before I knew it, he was stealing a few heavy kisses while we still had a few minutes before we needed to leave.

"You're going to ruin my lipstick," I protested, giggling the whole time.

"That's the plan," he said, his lips trailing down my neck.

"You shouldn't start something you can't finish. We have to leave like now," I spoke between heavy breaths.

His only response was a loud groan. My hands were laced into his hair and I was internally yelling at him for making me feel this way right as we're about to leave.

My music was still playing on my phone and I could hear it echoing through his house. He must've been in a terribly good mood because right as his lips attached to the most sensitive spot on my neck, he hummed along to the song, sending vibrations through my whole body.