27 - Everything

None of us could bring ourselves to leave Crescent Moon until they nearly kicked us out with how late it was. We were all so ecstatic with the good news that the entire night was spent drinking more than any of us could handle, all of us taking ubers home, including Harry and I.

Hours passed of the six of dancing and thrashing around, sharing wide smiles and glossy eyes as we relished our small victory. Even though we weren't promised a deal, the prospect of it was enough to make us concerningly giddy.

The drive seemed to go by incredibly quickly before Harry and I were both stumbling through his door after he unlocked it. In his drunken state, I think he flipped on every light switch in the house, muttering a few incoherent thoughts about monsters. I wasn't sure if he thought I was scared of monsters or if he was, but I didn't ask any questions.

Despite the time , which was now nearing two in the morning, neither one of us were tired at all and my lack of inhibition was getting the better of me.

"I'm so proud of you," I murmured against his chest as he hugged me, his hands firm on the small of my back.

"Well, I'm proud of you, sunshine," he replied, his words muffled as his mouth was pressed against my hair. "You were so brave," he finished.

"Speaking of brave, I have something to show you. And I'm pretty sure that I'm only doing this now because we're both drunk and I'm hoping neither one of us will quite remember it all, but now I've said it so I've gotta show you right? I feel like I can't go back now, you're just going to pester me about it if I don't," I rambled, my nerves catching up to me and forcing the words to expel from my mouth.

When he didn't answer I pulled away, grabbing his hand and leading him to the music room as I continued my rambling.

"You know that song we've been working on? I came up with lyrics for it and I have to show you because-" I paused for a moment as I stumbled, handing him his guitar.

"Because... I need you to understand things about me. There's just certain parts of me that I don't let anyone see and I want to show you. And you might think it's weird or creepy or just fucking crazy and that's okay. I want you to be honest with me, because if I don't show you the worst of me now, you'll see it eventually. And if you can't handle it, I'd rather know now than later," I continued, his face washed over with confusion as I spoke quickly, trying not to trip over my words.

"And I know that it took me forever to let you in, but now that I have, I'm fucking obsessed. You're all I can think about and you drive me absolutely fucking crazy and I don't know how to deal with it. And I know you care about me too, but what if it's not on the same level? Or what if you think I'm like a psycho stalker you know?" I paused, hoping he would say something to stop my word vomit.

He raised his eyebrows in even more confusion and I stared at him worriedly, awaiting some type of response.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm quite confused right now and I'm not sure what you're getting at. But if showing me this song will make you feel better, then let's do it," he eventually replied, my anxiety only worsening. My drunken rationale was helping my confidence, however.

"Just, play along like we did the other day, and listen to the lyrics okay? I mustered, my fingertips resting on the keys of his piano before counting him off. Drunk me really needed to learn how to shut up.

**BEGIN PLAYING EVERYTHING BY MUNA**

My blood buzzed as the familiar chords rang out through the room and I prepared to sing.

I saw a beautiful girl on the street

She looked nothing like me, I think