19 - Control

DISCLAIMER: This chapter includes sexual and explicit content. This warning will only be stated once and applies to the rest of the fic. Please skip this chapter if you do not want to read sexual content.

---

Harry's lips were practically attacking mine as soon as we entered his house. He pulled me close to him, stumbling around the house. His hands were roaming all over my body, and his lips were leaving a trail of marks down my throat and chest.

He kept pulling me with him as he walked backward, barely making his way up the stairs with both of us intact. I giggled at the thought of me falling down the stairs because I was too busy making out with Harry to watch where I was going and I could feel his smile against my neck.

"Find this funny, sunshine?" he spoke quickly, not wasting any time with his lips not somewhere on my body.

"A little. If we make one wrong step, I'd fall and break my neck" I said without thinking, silently slapping myself. I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't find that amusing.

"Don't worry, I would never let that happen," he responded quickly again, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Yeah, we'll see about that. Let's just get up the stairs please," I said, laughing as his lips brushed against a sensitive spot on my neck, tickling me.

He grabbed me quickly, throwing me over his shoulder just as he had earlier that night, and carried me up the stairs.

"You've never done this before, and now twice in one night? What's up with that?" I gigged. As I spoke, he turned his head to plant kisses along my thigh that was closest to his face.

"I like having you close," he said, opening the bedroom door and setting me down on the bed. "And I also like being in control, is that okay? I know that's usually your thing in normal situations, but this is different." He quickly shifted from talking about something lighthearted to something a bit heavier and it took me by surprise. Even when things had gotten a little steamy between us before, he wasn't this serious about it.

"If I'm being honest, I haven't really had that many opportunities to explore that side of myself," I spoke quietly. Why was I picking today to be so honest with everyone? First Isabel and now Harry.

"How so?" He asked, kneeling on the edge of the bed by my knees and his face hovering next to mine.

"I don't know, every time I've had sex, I've just done what I think people are supposed to normally do. Nothing crazy or anything, you know?" I responded timidly, scared to say something to make him want me any less.

If I was being honest with myself, I had quite the interest in BDSM situations, but I'd never had the opportunity to experience it. With his mention of control, it had my heart racing in the best possible way.

"I get it, but how would you feel about a little experimenting?" He asked, still serious.

"I'd... be okay with that." I nearly whispered, my stomach tightening over the tension between us. What surprised me was that I liked it.

"Are you sure?" he spoke, his face moving even closer to mine.

"Yes," I replied, confidently this time.

"At any point if you don't like something, just say the word. If anything is too much, anything, you just tell me and I'll stop."

I was surprised by how much I liked this side of him. He was usually like a golden retriever, but in this moment, I was the one who needed to be guided. Usually, I had the reins and he'd do little things like surprise me with a setlist to keep things interesting. But this time, it was him in control and I wasn't sure how to act.