Intro & Cover

WWE OC Bio

WWE OC Bio

Name - Pharya Acker Brooks

Small Backstory- The youngest sister of Phil Brooks ( CM Punk ).

Pharya and Phil are the closest out of the siblings. He helped raise Pharya when their father walked out on them and was there to help her cope through it. The two of them don't talk to their family after a fall out from years ago, but they continued to be there for one another.

Wrestling Life:

Wrestled for, NJPW, TNA, CZW PWG, ROH, DragonGate USA, NWA, and many more Independent circuits from 2004 to 2015. Pharya signed a three year deal in TNA and joined the faction Fortune with AJ Styles from 2010-2012 as a TNA Knockout. Pharya left and later joined the Bullet Club with Finn Balor in 2013-2015

Often taken to shows in Chicago when her brothers had to babysit and still work. Pharya took a interest in wrestling at the age of ten years old.

It was back in one show where she was thirteen, and met Allen Jones ( AJ Styles ), he agreed to do a match with her one day if she agreed to keep pursuing her dreams in wrestling.

Finally joining the wrestling world at 18, Pharya met up with faces like Finn Balor and Rebecca Knox and spent most of 2006 traveling and doing shows with them overseas.

Later down the line, she met The Young Bucks, Karl and Luke, and Candice LeRae. Pharya ran into AJ Styles again as the two grew close over the years . Making friendships very quick and some that would stick with her forever.

It was in 2005 when she met Colby Lopez in IWA, who back then went by Tyler Black.

Later in 2007, Colby would see her again but he was only able to have a brief conversation with her. Pharya had a on and off again relationship wrestler, Ross Damiro back then. He didn't care for Colby to much, so he didn't let conversations linger between them. It had been the last time Colby had seen her in person.

Pharya earned her name international and in the states. Her match with Auska in New Japan had been one for the books and the most talked about as her best performance ever.

Late 2011 and early 2012, Pharya struggled with drinking, dealing with her abusive relationship with Ross that went from mentally to physically. Family and friends noticed the distance she had began to create, and none liked it. It wasn't until 2013 when she got the courage to leave, thanks to Candice, Finn, Allen, Luke and Karl. Recovering from it all took time but she eventually came clean to her brother Phil about what happened and why she had became distant over the years towards him. Eventually the two got their normal brother and sister relationship back and Pharya took a Straight Edge approach when it came to drinking after that.

Pharya would dive more back into wrestling and spend her time traveling with Allen who was now a free agent. The two of them, The Young Bucks, Karl, and Luke spent good times together, with being apart of The Bullet Club,  since Finn had got the call in 2014 to go to WWE NXT.