Only Worried About You

Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

___

Rebecca laughs at her phone in catering. "Pharyie, did you see what Ashley tagged you in?" The silence made her stop in mid bite and look up. "Phar?"

Picking at her cake with her fork, Pharya kept her lost look on her food. Completely spaced out.

"Pharya—" Rebecca kicks her leg. "Brooks!"

"Ow!" Pharya drops her fork, favoring her open leg. "The hell Rebecca?"

"The hell nothing, I have been making jokes over here and not once have you told me to shut up." Rebecca points out. "Then I was trying to show you the Twitter war Ashley started, but again, you spaced out on me. What's up with you?"

"Nothing." Pharya sits back.

Rebecca eyes fall to slits, Pharya eyes wander over to her friend before she quickly averts them.

"Yeah, you're seriously lying." Rebecca puts her fork back on her plate. "What's up?"

"I promise it's nothing." Pharya shakes her head. "I just been spaced out. We got Smackdown tonight then the PPV next week."

Rebecca brow raised, she points. "You don't even have a match for that PPV, Phar."

"I can still be stressed about it!"

"Uh, no not really." Rebecca shakes her head. "Now spill it Brooks before I dye your hair in your sleep."

Pharya gasped holding her curls. "Rebecca."

"Don't think I won't do it." Rebecca points. "You've been doing this since..." her eyes fell back into slits as she poked her tongue in her cheek. "Since you came back from last night with Jon and Renee."

"So?"

"So, what happened with Rollins?"

"Not a thing."

Rebecca leans over. "You're such a little liar."

Pharya matches her lean over the table. "No, I am not."

"Pharya."

"Rebecca."

Ashley slowly approached the table with the two and immediately grew confused.

"Uhhh, should I come back?"

"No!" Pharya grabs her wrist.