The Icon & Smackdown Ecounter

Chapter Twenty-Eight___

___

"It is so good to see you again." Pharya hugged Steve Borden ( Sting ) with a never ending smile. "I feel like it's been forever since we last time shared a ring together."

"It was back in your TNA days." Steve pats her back. "How have you been doing kid? How's AJ been?"

"He has been well, I got to get a picture with you before you leave so that I can send to him." Pharya mentions. "Show him he missed out. I have definitely missed sharing a ring with you."

"Things aren't the same with a little Ellie running around smacking people." Steve nods. "I'll never forget you and Flair having that argument."

Pharya laughs. "Listen, Fortune 4 was one of the best factions to be temporarily apart of. I miss the old family down there."

"Your match with ODB."

"Some of my best work." Pharya agreed.

"I remember telling AJ, and we both agreed to. I was like that girl has got it. A little work in certain places but she has got it and I see you now, you worked out all of your kinks."

"I had some good legends giving me advice back then." Pharya smiles. "Which I am forever grateful for and for even getting a chance to work with you. I fan girled for a good about week when we first met." Steve laughs. "It took me a week to even have a conversation with you."

"I'll forever be honored that I made it to your top tens."

"Aht-" Pharya points. "top five."

"Forgive me. Top five." Steve corrects. "I told Hunter I can't wait to work with you and Seth. He is phenomenal in the ring, that guy is only going to get better around here. I know he's the top guy now but you know in the future I got a feeling he still will be."

Pharya smiles looking over at Colby talking to Hunter and Vince.

"Me and you both got a support for him."

"I say the same about you to." Steve says getting her attention. "I know it probably feels slow right now but you are making a lot of changes . Just you being here is bringing something new. But you know our rule."

"If you don't like something then speak about it. No matter the business and their money."

"And I mean that."

"I know but I think me and Hunter got a good understanding of where my career is going. He's been a real good boss and even friend with making sure I'm staying focused on things." Pharya folds her arms. "It was a big decision to come here given everything but he fought hard to get me here. So the only way is up."