First Car Ride

Chapter Three__

Chapter Three
__

Pharya laughs talking to Joe by the black suburban.

"So where the hell is the chick that used to slap me around the ring?" Jonathan Good hits the corner. "I didn't get a chance to see her all day, where is she."

Pharya holds out her arms. "Mox!"

"Get in here, kid." Jon hugs her tight, rocking her side to side. He puts her in a head lock making Pharya scream. "I did not forget about that kick to my spine last time. What were you trying to do woman? Kill me?"

"Ah-I said I was sorry!" Pharya tries to fight but with no luck. "You hit me first that day!"

"Duh, that was the point of the match, Pharya." Jon reminds her.

Pharya stops fighting. "Mox, you got five seconds before I remember what parts on you hurt the most."

Jon drops his hold. "No thank you. I like my parts."

"Thank you," Pharya fixes her hair. "Now," She holds out her arms. "Lets try this again."

Jon chuckles giving her a real hug. "Good to see you, Phar."

"You to." Pharya pulls back. "I met your girlfriend Renee by the way, nice to see you settled down."

"It was time, you know." Jon shrugs. "And she's...different."

"Awww." Pharya pouts her smiling lips, nudging him.

Jon nods. "Okay, shut up."

Pharya laughs. "What? It's cute to know, dude. You must be forgetting I knew you when you were at your most annoying."

"This is true." Jon nods, he looks to Joe. "First time I met her I thought she was one of those ring rats. Told her that to her face."

Joe eyes widened. "What happened?"

"She smacked the damn taste out of my mouth." Jon says calmly.

Joe laughs.

Pharya scoffs. "Well, we all learned good lessons. Jon learned to watch himself, and I learned smacking people with a cold hand, out in the cold, causes a lot more pain to you then them." Jon snickers. "I grown to love you after that though."

"Feelings mutual." Jon agrees. "I was psyched when I found out they were trying to get you here. I just know this is going to be crazy, especially if we meet out there."