She Is Wearing A Cowboy Hat

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

___

'In the ring'

Team Bella sat on commentary next to Byron as Becky and Paige made their entrance.

Nikki frowns at them with her title on her shoulder. Team PCB went to the ropes, saying some things down to them.

"Paige, Becky, and Charlotte, are legit. That's for sure." Cole says.

Naomi theme blares through the arena.

"Introducing their opponents," Lillian starts. Team BAD walks out. "being accompanied by, Tamina. The team of, Naomi, and NXT Women's Champion, Sasha Banks."

Breaking from their fist huddle, all three women make their way down the ramp.

Sasha smirks, waiving down the ring to the girls.

"Going to be great seeing Sasha Banks here in action, as well, for Divas--tag team action." Cole says.

Paige and Becky watch the them as Charlotte hops out of the ring.

"So ladies of Team Bella, do you think when Stephanie said she needs transformation and change. Do you think she's about you?" JBL asks them.

Sasha slides up on the apron.

Becky and Paige back up, watching Naomi hit her jumping split over the ropes to land inside of the ring.

"Absolutely not," Nikki tells him.

"That's what Ellie said, when I asked her earlier." JBL nods. "In her words, you three are the root to the problem. Then something about her ripping you all out, or your hair out. I don't remember. That woman is violent."

"First of all that little rookie got lucky this past Sunday. One win, doesn't make you a threat." Brie made sure to say. "We have been dominant here for years. Where has Ellie been?"

"Well she was dominant over seas." Byron throws out.

"Well now she is here." Brie argued.

Sasha leans over, showing her rings off to the crowd.

"You know, John, I feel like there is this misconception of Team Bella." Nikki steps in. "Team Bella wants change. We want to embrace it." She motions to Brie and Alicia. "You're looking at a team that has the WWE Divas Champion, plus two former WWE Divas Champion's. And as champions, we want competition."

The music of Naomi died off, all four women were in the ring, the ref standing between them.

"So we're embracing the change." Nikki says.

The ref motions for the bell.

'Ding, Ding, Ding'

"So you welcome this influx, of Ellie, and the NXT Divas. This transformation." JBL nods. "This revolution."