NXT & Ellie?

Chapter Two___

Chapter Two
___

RAW 'On screen'

Stephanie stood in the ring with Team Bella. Across from them stood Naomi and Tamina as they watched a debuting, BOSS, Sasha Banks make her entrance.

"It's a new world." JBL says.

Sasha shows of her rings, before getting inside to stand with Naomi and Tamina.

"New Division." Byron agrees.

Sasha wasn't alone in her call up. Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch stood with Paige on the opposite side.

An 'NXT' chant singing through the arena as Divas Champion, Nikki Bella looked at all of the new women surrounding them.

Stephanie leans forward, bringing the mic up to her lips. "Let me ask you, Nikki," This made Team Bella glare over at her. "is this what you had in mind when you were looking for a little competition?"

Sasha waves her fingers to Nikki with a smirk.

Nikki shakes her head, the camera catching her 'No'.

"No?" Stephanie head tilts. "I had a feeling you would say that. So I got one more person that might help you change that." The girls from NXT share brief glances of confusion. "A woman hand picked by my very own husband, an she needs no team." Stephanie rests a hand over her chest. "This woman has kicked down barriers internationally and in her very own states. I could stand up here and name it all, but I like to think her music will speak for itself,"

A motion to the ramp.

All the girls look up.

Red and black lights hit as the song 'Kick Ass' by Egypt Central blasted through.

A song familiar to all as it got people up, but the name on the jumbo tron is what sent them in an uproar.

"Who-" Cole stops when the crowd went in a craze. "No way!

Ellie Brooks walked out from the back.

"Are you kidding me?!" JBL shouts.

The wide eyes of the girls spoke for everyone.

"Oh-oh, my God!" Byron laughs. "Game-changer!"

A wide grin spread on her face—nodding her head to the music.

"Listen to this place!" Byron yells.