Lock & Key, and A Vigilante?

Chapter Twenty-Seven___

___

John Cena walked down the hall. Still upset from earlier when he had to AA Jon Stewart in front of Ric Flair for his involvement at SummerSlam.

He slows down when sees Ellie and Stephanie waiting for him at the end of the hall with Triple H.

"John," Stephanie stops him. "Congratulations. It's trending all over social media, you just AA'd Jon Stewart. One of the most beloved hosts of television history. A man you out weigh by a hundred pounds."

"I'm pretty sure you bench more than he weighs." Ellie adds in, she watched the replays on her phone with a laugh. "It's even better in slow-mo."
Triple H nudged her making Ellie clear her throat and lower her phone. "I hope he's okay though."

"Well even the trend for John is." Stephanie looks at her phone.

"Sore loser." Ellie helps.

"Yes, real great job there John." Stephanie nods.

"The only thing I socially care about is my little conversation with her and her little golden boy, Seth Rollins. So believe me when I say, I'm gonna step up my weight class."

Ellie brows pull, voice low. "Did you just call me..."

Ellie looks between Stephanie and Hunter, a slight chuckle in disbelief as she looks back at Cena. The crowd laughing at her reaction.

"I-I'm sorry, did...was that a fat joke?" Ellie asks him. "Did you just call me-did he just call me fat?" She looks to Triple H who couldn't speak quick enough before Ellie looked back to Cena. "Oh you really got a lot of nerve, you date two ton plates of silicone."

Triple H looks off to hide his laugh as the crowd laughed at her.

"Whatever you want to say to me John, say it." Ellie stepped forward to be in his face. "You want to ask me that burning question. Right? If I'm really the reason Jon Stewart screwed you over."

"Oh I know you are." Cena nods to her smirk. "See you are going to do whatever they tell you to do." He nods behind to a smirking Triple H and Stephanie but Ellie smile remained. "They got the string in your little demon back just like your golden boy."

Ellie chuckles. "Well you got two things right. Seth is my golden boy." The crowd cheers. "Even with all his ignorance I got his back. The second thing you got right is I am the one who put the bug in Jon Stewart's ear. With that, he came up with the idea and I just played a long. You can't fault me for that. What you got wrong though is there is not a soul on this planet who can make me do anything. I'm not a yes-woman. Anything that I do for them or Seth is made up from my mind not theirs."