I Carried this Feud

Chapter Thirty-One___

Chapter Thirty-One
___

Seth watched as Sheamus walked up the ramp to his music after threatening to cash in on him at Night of Champions, all while moments ago Sting showed himself at RAW with the statue and dared Seth to find him.

"Well, Seth Rollins-" Cole was interrupted by the sounds of screaming and the tron showing a camera man running backstage. "What in the-"

"What is happening?" King questioned.

"Something is going on back there!" JBL points out.

"Guys I been alerted that there is fight going on backstage-" Cole begins but the camera gets closer. "Who is that?!"

Seth stopped from freaking out to look at the jumbo tron confused with everyone else as Sheamus himself had stopped.

Refs were shouting backstage trying to pull apart two people.

Ellie broke free and jumped on Paige as the crowd jumped up loud.

"Guys that's Ellie! Ellie Brooks and Paige!" Cole shouts. "The two of them are supposed to be having a match here tonight!"

"So much for tonight!" Byron says. "They can't get them apart!"

Seth cursed and dropped the mic, the crowd cheered seeing him run up the ramp but not before shoving Sheamus out of his way.

"Hey!" Sheamus shouts.

"Go get her Seth!" JBL encourages. "This thing is breaking down back there, they need more help!"

Ellie kneed Paige and yanked her back by her hoodie laying into her with rights before snatching her down in an arm drag. A loud reaction at the move as Ellie was on top landing back and forth right and left hooks.

A kick down on Paige when more refs and this time backstage security came to pull her off.

"Ellie!" Jamie Noble shouts. "Come on, Ellie, let her go!"

"You must have lost your mind!" Ellie shouts as they drag her off. "Let me go right now!" That scream from her. "No!"

A push of the security back when Paige ran and tackled her down but Ellie flipped it so Paige was once again under. They grab her again as more were being called over.

They dragged Paige and Ellie apart.

"Don't touch me!" Ellie snatched away as they blocked her way.