A Humbling Tap-Out

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

___

Team Bella made their way down the ramp, with Brie's music playing.

"From Scottsdale Arizona, representing Team Bella, Brie Bella!" Lillian announced.

Getting on the apron with Nikki, both girls posed as Nikki held up the Divas Championship; Alicia inside the ring posing with them.

"Team Bella looking very confident tonight!" JBL says.

"Especially after what happened Friday." Cole speaks up. "We caught up with Team Bella before their match tonight. And they had this to say."

On the front showed Team Bella with JoJo.

Earlier...

"We were caught off guard and attacked by some girl who's going to be an after thought when this year is over." Nikki says into the mic. "Ellie Brooks doesn't get the last laugh. Team Bella does."

"That's right." Alicia agreed. "We've been in more fights and if she thinks that little fight is supposed to scare someone. She's got another thing coming. I am a veteran here JoJo, they all come and go. Ellie Brooks, little punk sister, she'll be next."

Brie moves into view with a glare. "It's one thing but attacking Alicia and my sister. To talk about my husband. That girl has gone way to far and she needs to learn how to respect women like us, who have made a way for little girls being handed things." She points. "Like my sister and Fox said, she will be gone tonight and she will be embarrassed. Maybe she can go home and cry to her sister in law."

Brie walks off. Nikki smirks and follows with Alicia.

Back in the ring

Nikki had her arm over a ready and pumped up Brie Bella. Alicia talking to her on the other side.

"This thing between the Bella's and Ellie has become so personal." Byron said.

"Of course it has!" JBL jumps in. "You're talking about girls like Team Bella who have been here for years, who are finally on top. They are having to now try to keep their spot against women like, Ellie Brooks, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch."

"Yeah, and you and I know that isn't easy, JBL." Cole says. "Ellie Brooks has shown how the odds can quickly switch in her favor. That performance at Battleground."

JBL nods. "You don't get picked by someone like Triple H because you're just a pretty face. You got to have something. Team Bella is having to fight for their spot on this evolution."