Not A Choice & A Surprise Change

Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

___

WWE Performance Center

Pharya walked through the building talking to a few of the trainers.

Hair straightened out and parted in the center. A simple black cropped tank and pair of black sweats with tennis.

"Pharya!" Alexa ran and jumped on her to the girls laugh as she held her up.

"The way Lexi just dashed," Nia walks over. "Pharya how did you not fall?"

Alexa jumped down. "She knows that's our greeting."

"It is." Pharya hugs Nia. "How you doing babes, how are you?"

"Im good, look at you." Nia pulls back. "Ms. Main Roster."

"Yeah but I feel like I was robbed. It would have been fun as hell in NXT with you guys."

"Yeah but you make it to training sessions when you come down." Alexa nudged her. "You know we love to see you."

"Brooks baby!" The voice calls out.

"I know that voice." Pharya smiles as she was hugged from behind. "Is that Bayley?"

"Nope." She giggles.

"Liar!" Bayley laughs pulling back as Pharya turned and hugged her for dear life. "I missed you."

"Dude I feel like I haven't been able to really see you since you've been here." Bayley rocks her side to side. "Texting doesn't full the void."

"At all." Pharya pulls back. "How's it been here?" She jumped up to sit on the ring apron; folding a leg.

"Good. We got Mandy here now, did you know?" Bayley brows quirk.

Pharya smirks. "Carrano told me first actually but you know they had to have the dramatics for the show."

"You going to ever be on there?" Nia jokes.

"Hahaha." Pharya rolls her eyes making Nia laugh. "I love watching it for the drama. I know Eva is still getting the third degree in the back when it comes to them."

"Really?"

"Oh most definitely." Pharya nods. "I mean I get it and where they are coming from after what Nikki explained. I personally have not had a conversation with her because that isn't any of my business." Her hands go up in defense. "But when she is around that tension is thick."