One Tough SOB

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

___

RAW, backstage

Becky walked with Charlotte and Paige. The girls still excited about Becky tapping out Alicia during the tag match with Charlotte.

"That spear on Nikki was sick, Charlotte." Paige says.

"Thank you, thank you." Charlotte giggles. "But big Becks over here sealed the door."

"Like we will do to the rest." Becky nods.

All of them coming to a stop, Becky glaring at the person in front of her.

The camera pans over to show Ellie with her hooded jacket back on.

Arms folded with a smirk.

"Oh, let me guess." Becky throws up a hand. "Here to give some smart comment."

"No. I actually came to say congratulations." Ellie says. A head tilt. "Of course not to Charlotte,"

"Not even surprised." Charlotte scoffs.

Ellie eyes go back to Becky. "Just to you."

Becky nods. "Thanks. Did you also come to apologize for the stuff you said?"

"Mmm, no." Ellie pouts to the crowd laughs. "I still mean pretty much all of that. I was just proud of you for a moment."

"You are so full of it." Paige shakes her head. "Why are you here?"

"I-I'm sorry, what? Did the girl who just lost against Sasha Banks earlier speak to me." Ellie tilts her head. "How'd that Banks Statment feel? Of course I wouldn't know. I never tapped out to it."

"You ever been slapped?" Paige takes a step.

Becky stop her. "Easy."

"Becky why do you continue to put up with that?" Paige looks at her. "This girl is clearly not your friend, she made that very clear earlier when she said what she did."

"Actually," Ellie holds up a finger. "That's every reason I am her friend. Unlike you two, I don't care to sugarcoat things. I say the truth, deal with it or cry about it. I do not care."

"See what I mean." Paige points.

Ellie chuckles. "Again. Congratulations, Becky." She walks by and purposely stops in the face of Paige. "Just so you know. My money is on you to crack first."