A Girl With A Plan

Chapter Twenty-Six___

Chapter Twenty-Six
___

Raw backstage....

Stephanie and Triple H were backstage talking about the state they had promised Seth. In bold detail with the sides covered by a black curtain, a gold statue with both title on his shoulders.

"No, he's going to be blown away." Triple H chuckles.

"Yeah." Stephanie points. "Even the gloves, look."

"Yeah." He nods.

"Knock, knock!" Seth called out.

"One second!" Stephanie yells out as her and Triple H pull the black cover down.

"I'm coming in." Seth says. "Is it safe?"

"Nope, nope hold on." Stephanie tightened her side.

"Okay, you can come in now." Triple H tells him.

Seth came in with his black suit, a few of the buttons undone up top on the shirt as both titles laid on his shoulders.

He covered his eyes. "Is it okay? Are we safe?" Seth looked at the black covering and chuckles. "Oh-oh-oh!"

"You're not supposed to come in here." Stephanie scolds him. "We told you no peeking."

"I know, look I don't want to spoil anything. Tonight is going to be legendary and I had to come in here and thank you guys." Seth tells them. "Not just for what you got behind the curtain, but I needed to thank you for everything you done for me. And not just for me but for the entire WWE Universe, all of the people involved. When we took that tour at headquarters this morning." Seth says to Triple H. "I couldn't help but notice all the love and respect your employees have for you. Just like I do and I need to thank you guys because this place is so much better off with you two in charge."

The two share a similar smile from hearing this.

"Well Seth, that's exactly how we feel about WWE." Stephanie says. "It is so much better off with you as champion." Seth smiles it off. "Like Triple H said, you're the Man. Now come on, get out of here. We got to go get this setup in the ring later and it's going to take a while, it's heavy."

Triple H smiles. "Time to make you immortal kid."

Seth chuckles. "I love you guys, seriously. You gave me so much. I mean I got great matches, opportunities, and Ellie-" he paused as this made the crowd cheer and both Stephanie brows raise. Realizing what he said, Seth cleared his throat. "Have either of you seen her?"