What Did I Just Say?

Chapter Thirty ___

Chapter Thirty
___

Smackdown backstage 'On screen'

The camera showed Ellie with a not so happy stare to the side of someone. Her arms locked folded as she tapped her foot waiting. Panning the camera over to Seth who looked ahead and only glanced in her direction briefly before snatching his eyes away from hers.

That stare of Ellie intensified as she leaned in.

"Can you please knock off the staring?"

"What did I tell you?"

"Okay, but how was I-"

"What-" Ellie's voice raised. "did I tell you?"

"To not be dumb."

"And what did you do?"

"It wasn't me, did you not see Stephanie make the match?"

"Yes, I did after you went out there and put your title in your mouth."

"That doesn't even make sense-"

"Do not, do not do this right now." Ellie earned making him stop. "You gave her no choice. Nobody told you to accept the match from Sting, forgetting you have two titles. Of course Cena was going to invoke a rematch."

"He only did it because of Sting and you know it."

"No, John just has an ego." Ellie says. "That was coming whether you liked it or not. Now you have two title matches!"

"I'm aware!"

"Are you?" Ellie head tilts. "That means back to back, you could lose either one or both."

"Where's your faith in me?"

"There is a difference between faith and ignorance." Ellie says to a reaction from the crowd. "I choose not to be the second and carry the first."

"Look-"

"No, you look." Ellie points. "I already had to hear it from Stephanie. Chill yourself out because now we have to make sure you keep one of these or both."

"Listen I got this."

"Seth 'I got this' Rollins huh?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's my name."

"Yeah, well that's why you are defending both belts." Ellie nods smiling, the crowd laughed at the glare Seth gave her. "Keep saying you got this. Do you?"