Battleground Pt 2

Chapter Six

Chapter Six

___

Battleground 'On screen'

The camera shows JoJo in the backstage interview area to a warm reception from St. Louis.

"Please welcome my guest at this time. One of the principal owners of WWE, Stephanie McMahon." JoJo introduces.

Stephanie grins as she steps into view much to Missouri's dislike.

"Hi, JoJo."

"Hi, Stephanie." JoJo smiles.

"You are a tiny little thing." Stephanie jokes their size difference making JoJo giggle. "I feel like the Big Show."

"I know, I know, I get that a lot." JoJo admits.

Stephanie was taken back. "What do you mean I know? Careful, JoJo, careful."

JoJo laughs. "No, no, that's not what I mean." Both women share a slight laugh. "Stephanie, in one night, you changed the landscape of the entire Divas division, by introducing, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, and Ellie Brooks. From NXT to Monday Night RAW, and of course Ellie being plucked from the independent scene from the Game himself, Triple H." Stephanie smiles with a nod at that part in particular. "What do you think about the commotion it caused?"

"As far as commotion JoJo, I will say that you have seen nothing yet." Stephanie tells her. "You know, last Monday night on RAW was just the beginning. But tonight, we are here in St. Louis." This made the crowd go up. "And there have been some of the greatest matches in our industry, right here. All the way from Sam Muchnik's wrestling at the Chase." St. Louis cheers. "To right here in the Scottrade Center, and tonight is no different. Now I've asked each Divas team to pick a representative, and they will be competing right here tonight, in a triple threat match."

The crowd cheers for this as JoJo smiles.

"And I hope they pick their representatives wisely because I will accept no less than the Divas Revolution tearing this, house-down." Stephanie tells her as the crowd agrees.

JoJo grins. "I know I agree when I say St. Louis is on board with that. Also, Stephanie, some people are concerned that you all didn't include Ellie Brooks in this match scheduled for tonight."

Stephanie head tilts with her smile. "Is that right?"

"Many people are saying that you all aren't letting her because she's under Triple H and yourself. Do you care to comment on any of that?"

Stephanie chuckles. "JoJo listen. Ellie Brooks not competing tonight doesn't have anything to do with this and believe me, my husband isn't protecting her in anyway. As much as I know St. Louis would love to see her, Ellie has more important things to deal with. Now will I admit that my husband sees something different in Ellie then most? Of course. You don't get picked by him because of looks, or favors. You have to have something in you and Hunter sees that in Ellie Brooks, as do I."