SummerSlam Pt 1

Chapter Twenty-Three___

___

SummerSlam, backstage 'On screen'

Stephanie and Triple H were talking backstage in their office, getting a loud mixed reaction from the crowd.

Triple H double takes from the knock when the person makes their way in.

"Just was talking about you, kid." Triple H motions the person over with a hand.

"Hey," Ellie came into view.

A loud mixed reaction from the crowd of New York in Barclays.

That hair in a half up-half down claw clip style with two curled strands framing her face and some pulled to the front.
A short sleeved, fitted stripped ref romper paired with long black Chuck Taylor's. Black cuffs on her wrist as the deep cut showed some of her cleavage.

"Listen about tonight-"

Stephanie stops Triple H when she notices something. "Ellie, what happened to the official ref shirt we gave you?"

Ellie chuckles but saw the stares from them making her laughter fall. "Oh I was actually supposed to wear that?" A sigh from Stephanie. "It really wasn't my thing, you know. So I tried this instead. This way I can wear the shirt and the shorts in one."

Stephanie looks to Triple H and motions to Ellie.

"I really don't know what you want me to say to that." Triple H says to the crowd laughter. Stephanie throws up a hand. "On to business. Are you ready for tonight?"

"Sure am." Ellie smiles. "I tried to find Rollins but I'm letting him have his moment. Besides, I got other things to worry about."

"You do. Now listen, Ellie, I don't want any funny business." Stephanie warns her. "This is the second big match for the women on a PPV. I want shots called right and straight down the middle."

"I got this." Ellie promised. "I'm the last person to have favorites. Considering I want to drag each of them to hell, kick a few them in the flames and stomp one of them sixteen feet under." Stephanie eyes widened. "But I will be completely fair in this!"

"Thank-you." Stephanie gives her a weary look.

"Hey, hey, hey." Jon Stewart comes in to a huge reaction. "Hunter I just wanted to-" he stops from seeing Ellie. "Hey, I know you."

"That makes one of us."

"Your joking?" He laughs.

Triple H shakes his head. "She doesn't really do much of that."