Battleground

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

___

Battleground backstage, 'Off screen'

"You have got to let this go."

"I shall not," Rebecca hands were on her hip. "I was singing that song well in the car and you switched it on purpose. You have hated on my singing since we've met."

Pharya jaw dropped to the floor. "I literally sneezed!"

"Oh that's what they all say," Rebecca didn't want to hear it.

"Unbelievable." She throws up her hands. "I offered to go back."

"You already ruined the moment during the high note, Phar." Rebecca says. "I can't get that energy back."

"It's just no pleasing you is there?" Pharya head tilts.

"You buy me a smoothie bowl and I'll think hard on it." Rebecca nods.

Devitt shakes his head. "Exactly how are you two going to get a long in a car forever?"

"We don't know." Both of them admit.

"Candice isn't here to balance us out so I might kill Becky." Pharya nods.

"Hey, hey, don't kill my ring character. Kill yours."

"Ehhh, no." Pharya says.

Devitt chuckles, nodding his chin up. "You both excited about tonight?"

"I'm nervous." Pharya raised a hand.

"You'll be fineee." Rebecca arm slings over. "Trust me you got this. You performed on big stages like this already. It's a just a different company."

"Different company but same energy."

"That's my girl." Rebecca gives her. "Come on so we can finished getting ready. Bye Finn,"

"Bye, Rebecca. I'll catch you both after the show."
He waves to Pharya who was practically dragged away by Rebecca and laughs to himself. "You'll be alright Pharya..." he says more so to himself.

Pulling out his phone, he stops when Colby strolls pass him—talking to a stage hand.

"Rollins." Devitt waves.

Colby double takes and shows a hand—he excuses himself from the guy and heads over to him. Dressed in his ring gear and t-shirt but hair pulled back in a low half bun.