Ellie Meets The Swiss Superman

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

___

Brie and Nikki had just beat Sasha and Naomi in a tag match as the commentators continue to talk about the highlights of the match itself.

Alicia had gotten in the ring to celebrate with the two. Tamina was busy helping Sasha up the ramp as Team BAD glares down at the ring to the smiling team celebrating.

"The Bella's are back on top." Jimmy Uso congratulates them.

"And what a perfect time, especially heading into Monday with Brie's match against Ellie Brooks." Tom brings up. The tron shows the two women for their advertised match for RAW. "A revenge match from being pinned by Ellie at Battleground."

"A match the Bella's definitely needed tonight." Byron agrees. "We've seen just a glimpse of what Ellie was capable of at the PPV, and then this past Monday night on RAW. Triple H calls her a calm storm."

"Well I do not want to be there when she is just the storm part, think I'll pass." Jimmy jokes. "That woman is scary when she mad. How Seth Rollins do that?"

Byron laughs. "Good question!"

Nikki had gotten a mic as their music died down.

The Divas title proudly on her shoulder as she catches her breath.

"I just want that to be an EXAMPLE of what has yet to come from Team Bella." Nikki says. "We will admit that we were thrown off by the ladies being called up, and wherever they pulled Ellie from." She says her name to cheers, Nikki rolls her eyes. "However, Team Bella is over the shock and we are making it clear that we still run this division."

Alicia nods. "That's right!" The camera picks up her words.

Nikki rests her hand on Brie shoulder. "Now I won't lie, Ellie did best you last Sunday." Brie sighs but takes it in with a nod. "We make mistakes but Ellie made a big one with disrespecting the Bella brand and what we stand for. That's why this Monday, you're going to show her what happens when you mess with Team Bella." Brie agrees. "I refuse to let what we worked so hard for to be tarnished. And taken credit for by a cheap knock off of her brother and sister in law. In my honest opinion, neither is greater than the other." Nikki looks at the camera. "We pushed one out one little failure in this division. I'm sure one more won't really hurt, right?" Nikki asks Brie and Alicia, she shakes her head. "Don't worry though, Ellie. I promise that you will see them soon. I know walking out is in your blood and after you become nothing more than a woman we pin in this ring. You can join your pathetic family on the 'Has Been' shelf."